NS Pittsburgh Sub (Large Pics)

Thanks Railventure! You haven't seen my trackwork yet Jamie, Could be trash :p Speaking of trash, I couldn't reply without a screenshot, but I left the arrows on in surveyor doh

Poor track work AND arrows in the screenie..ewww.
In all seriousness, everything looks great so far. Keep up the God like work, Rich.

When NS tore up track #2, it ruined the old PRR 4 track mainline, and added a MOW truck gravel road in it's place ... this was the downfall of the pervious 4 track mainline

Were does your route start, and end at ?

Antis and Johnstown ?

Hey, scratchy if you are going to release this for TANE could you send me a copy of the route in TS12 before it was transferred into TANE? I will buy it still if it is payware.

Maybe Joey, I'm still deciding, I'd probably release it at the same time as the first leg of this new route.

Screenshots!
scratchy_5ab28761d766c.jpg

scratchy_5ab286f7a0991.jpg

scratchy_5ab28724822ae.jpg

Vary nice Sir . I like to see more of your work on this route . Are you starting out from Altoona ? Well done . regardless . I'm still gona be for four tracks . LOL Its always nice to see the Curve .

Matt

So Scratchy, do you have any plans of replacing the PRR GP9 on the curve with one that's a non-drivable/non-rolling stock scenery object? HP Trainz had done it before on their Marias Pass route (all versions) with a Great Northern switcher that was made into part of the Whitefish station scenery.

I picked them up when they were on sale for $4 at N3V ... If you can not afford them you could always put a lower version from the DLS (or from https://web.archive.org/web/20130830043240/http://www.virtual-motive-division.com/?page_id=240) on the curve ... I have the temporary track laid to the park on the curve it was laid 2 times throughout history, once from the west, to install the #1361 ... and secondly from the east to remove the #1361, and replace it with the GP9

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm.:udrool: I can't stop thinking about this route. I know I should be patent but I really want this route on my computer.

3 Questions. 1. Will the route be freeware or Payware? 2. When will the route be released and 3. Will it be for Trainz 12 or T:ANE Only?

Back