More 'abuse' of the DLS...

Hi leeferr And Everybody

leeferr I have far too much respect for you and the postings you have made in the past to ever think about adding new to my ignore list. (In fact I do not have an ignore list).
I believe it was a famous American who stated “I may not agree with what you say, but I would defend with my life your right to say it”. As we are seeing on the international news everyday, far more people in the world now want freedom of expression which is something we all take for granted without realizing the value of that freedom.

I would also agree with you that the use of the word “overruled”in my posting was not appropriate and a better phrase would have been “considered and placed aside”. As I stated in my last posting many like yourself have very eloquently described alternatives to the policy that Auran/NP3 have now decided to follow. However, that policy is now in place and I feel that now is the time to place those arguments aside and move forward.

The DLS would seem to be “under attack” from at least one person who would look to damage Trainz and our hobby as best they can. Therefore I hope all sides in the past arguments can now all join together in thoroughly condemning that action (as you have) for the future of Trainz the DLS and all users.

Bill

Bill
I appreciate your very eloquent reply. It does seem that some cannot get beyond the arguing of the past and feel a need for a little sabotage.

All the best to you.
Mike

Back