RRMods pic contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with euphod and fred anyone can post a picture contest of any group
because their will be promotion to get stuff off the website.

But most members are being so noobish that their is only to be 1 forum about picture contest.

SO I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY
GEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

regeats
Thebomb

Yeah, I have to say that I agree with what you are saying Ed and Fred. I have to say that I over reacted a bit, mainly because I have been slightly stressing over trying to be successful at running the normal competition.

I also have to say that I misunderstood the intention of this thread, as did a lot of people it seems. I thought that it was a contest thread where you would get RRmods payware if you won, like how the JR one was. I think when you have a contest that is based on a specific payware provider, this is the assumption. Thus, when I saw that the RRmods people come on here and show their confusion I assumed that something REALLY derpy was going on.

Oh, and Evan123, just wondering, what is that supposed to mean. I am not sure if it is meant to be insulting, or a suggestion, or what it is. Forgive my confusion.

Oh, and Evan123, just wondering, what is that supposed to mean. I am not sure if it is meant to be insulting, or a suggestion, or what it is. Forgive my confusion.

It was a positive gesture, USLW could use some young bright kiddos to live'n up the mood over there!

Euphod, it is the same reason why "Screens of state" threads tend to die off. It is best to consolidate. Also, one competition tends to become the popular competition, and the others tend not to have too many entries. (Compare the JR screenshot comp to screen of the week last week.)

Normally I don't disagree with you Jade, but the only reason so many people entered JR's contest was because there is a crap load of prizes involved.
It's like a pack of dogs trying to get a dead rabbit. They flock it.

Cheers,
Woody

I agree with euphod and fred anyone can post a picture contest of any group
because their will be promotion to get stuff off the website.

But most members are being so noobish that their is only to be 1 forum about picture contest.

SO I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY
GEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

regeats
Thebomb
Missed this one...my mistake.
Let me ask you "thebomb"...who here is being noobish? How about, um, yourself?
The real issue here, is every day countless, useless threads are posted taking up valuable internet space and bandwidth. Threads that are stored pages back eventually, because they last no longer than a few days. Why? There's no point in the post/thread. Its useless, no one reads it or cares about it. I learned the hard way, believe me. Don't post, what doesn't need to be posted!
You don't care what we say?
Great! Because I don't care what you say either...

Cheerio,
Woody

remiq.net_16148.jpg

Is there any way I can get a 5' by 5' of Bucket on a Bench? Stunning composure, Railpictures.net material right there.

Thanks, Evan!

Steve

Close it

No disrespect meant to anyone here guys, but skulls said it right, this is bursting with fail, and it really is a waste of forum space. I think it should probably be closed, so that it can at least just fade into the deep depths of the forum.

Now, thebomb, you are of course free to open a new thread, if you can think of a valid topic. You are not free to falsely claim sponsorship from a website, or anything like that. As well, please try to act a little more mature. Caps lock does represent yelling in probably 99% of the online world, these forums included. Plus, your attitude will not be well received. I grant you that maybe some people came down on you a tad hard, but that doesn't mean you should respond in such an immature manor.

To everyone else, it was all good, well deserved humor (awesome work on that bucket on a bench by the way). All I'm saying is that this is another thread clogging the forums, that really shouldn't be at this point.

So, to any mods, I would say this thread has reached it's closing time.

And to everyone else, sorry to (try) to end your fun here. But, as this is a Trainz forum, I'm sure we all can seek more entertainment in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back