Another Manual

I'm surprised. With such a great program and with all the experts on this forum this would be a great way to make a million. There could be a series of books each on one of the many facets of the program.

Hey, perhaps you could write one and then you'd make millions!

I'm surprised. With such a great program and with all the experts on this forum this would be a great way to make a million. There could be a series of books each on one of the many facets of the program.

Well, to be realistic, you would need a heap of money to get it published, and a heap of money for licensing and a heap of royalties and permissions to pay and get.

So maybe not..

...on to the second million.

I couldn't write one. I just got the program running and ran two red lights during one of the tutorials.

But if someone did write it they could publish and distribute it on the net. Low overhead will help you get to the first million faster...on to the second million.

Hey, perhaps you could write one and then you'd make millions!

MANUALS are over-rated any ways . . .

The JOY of Trainz is the JOY OF TRIAL AND ERROR !!!

After hours of frustrations . . . when you finally find the answers here in the FORUM, you are far less likely to forget it, compared to just reading the answer out of a manual.

Somebody here always has an answer. Plus its more fun to talk to people than to read a book.

If it wasn't for this FORUM, Trainz just might die a slow death.

So, hats off to ALL the Forum Members who frequently participate !!! ;):p:D

Back