Help! Cant download at all from dls

vonhammer_87

Well I've been wanting to try the new multiplayer but for some reason no matter what i try to download from the dls, the object turns red even though there is a DS symbol, and i get unknown content error. This has been going on for the past couple of days and I have tried it both at school and home to see if it was a network issue, but same problem:confused:. I can't download any content updates or anything. I've been really anxious to try the MP, but finally comes out and I cant. I do have an active FCT.

I would like to avoid reinstalling if at all possible.

Please this is urgent.

I had the same problem, but i just kept trying. I think the red is telling you that the DLS is full at the moment and that you can get an open slot to download from.

My advise, keep trying. Thats what I did and thats how I got it to work.

Actually, it's a yellow/orange bar for server full.

If it's reporting as 'Unknown content' it may be due to your firewall/antivirus software interfering with it - the best thing to do is remove it from the list and re-add it.

Shane

Well I re-added content manager, still same thing, then tried it with both the anit virus and windows firewall off and still same thing happens.

If that's the case, try the following (if you haven't already):

1.change your password in your profile (you can use the same one)
2.Clear out your download helper list then readd the items.
3.If that fails, you may need to do a database repair or possibly contact Helpdesk (if it's affecting Trainz Classics or later)

Shane

Back