Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

Beautiful Roy.

Since they are all 3D we will be able to drive, ride horseback or walk all through your route without having to look at close up billboards. Billboards have their use for saving polygons on routes where there is no need nor desire to leave the train tracks, but riding a gondola down the ski hills on your route I want to see 3D trees as I glide over them not green plus signs.

Glenn

Continental Divide near Field

TANE%2525202015-06-20%25252015-41-27-99.jpg

Glenn,Matthew,Michael thanks for the kind words.
here is one shot that has some T:ANE cosmetic spots to solve like stiched borders of the maps you see in further distant other than that looks pretty good.

TANE%2525202015-06-20%25252015-54-22-01.jpg

have a nice sunday;)

Roy

It's great that we can now see to the ends of the platter that we live on. Don't fall off the edge as you try to stitch it all back together. Now let's just hope that Tony et al don't take it all these distant vistas away from us again by throttling the software as they did with TS12.

I'm glad you seem so happy now with T:ANE. I thought all the large 8gb updates might have given you problems due to your internet access. I only use TS12 now when transferring files - T:ANE handles large routes and multiple surveyor/content manager sessions so much better.

Glenn

hi Glenn,

now i get better access other provider who not cheated as much as the former one did.
Yes my routes are shining finally with the vista's they were intended for and wandering around the mountains not just trains.
thanks for the kind posts.
TANE%2525202015-06-21%25252016-49-35-02.jpg

Roy:wave:

Journey on the CPR Mountain Sub, Part 2

The second part of my journey on Roy's CPR Mountain Sub!

@HPL, thanks hughes for the great shots and it is nice to see TS12 does well just missed the draw distance we have now.

TANE%2525202015-06-27%25252018-47-29-16.jpg

Last edited:
Got to hand it to you Joosten they have to be the best mountain peaks in all of trainzdom and a spectacular sunset to boot - welldone.

Oh nooo! Don`t use the YouTube stabilisation feature! It makes the video all wobbly!
Other than that, thats some great scenery!

Hi John,

thank you I did not realize tried this for the first time and agree aweful woobly picture. I reverse to original now. ooops

Ning:eek:

Back