Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

This is part of th route Vancouver to Calgary and WIP

What is the KUID and where can I download it?

Thanks.
wmm1216

Sorry but this is still a route in progress but probably this year something might happen since I have now all the components from ST (speedtree based) that fit my criteria and I can continue to work and finish this leg.
Thanks for asking WMM1216

Roy

Ottertail south of Field horse shoe curve

trainz2011021307183817.jpg

here a link to my latest HD video of Golden yard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_2DoMCn8zU

Roy

BIG step forward with ST trees Ultra treez Atlantic Red Cedar

trainz2011021714301306.jpg

trainz2011021714295703.jpg

trainz2011021714295244.jpg

trainz2011021714250952.jpg

trainz2011021714242915.jpg

well??
thanks Brittany for your latest effort in bringing TS 2010 to the absolute top of train simulators.

Roy;)

Very nice, looks great upclose and in long distance, have you extended the draw distances, nice to be able to see the mountains properly!

I work all these years at 6-8.5km draw distance

Very nice, looks great upclose and in long distance, have you extended the draw distances, nice to be able to see the mountains properly!

thank you.
Auran was not very helpful in blocking (end of TRS 2006) the draw distance in favor of low end computers who cannot handle trainz to well and crash constantly. Almost same like the silly cab view which also is limited to sometimes few hundred mtrs. But never real view from the cab when neede in mountaineous or scenic landscape. Cab view to me is for use in close encounters buildings industry everything very close and no draw distance needed.
Shame wish someone could make a view point in the bad with exact params of the free camerea view when watching trains in the landscape.

Roy

thanks

Joosten: You have got some shots to me are great..Keep up the good work..:wave:

thanks my friend yourself do a great job too but you have to watch steep rocksides to keep the detail in it and not distorted because to large.Otherwise great.

Roy

I would agree on that one

Great work man. Most realistic mountains I have ever seen.

Josh

Thanks Josh and all of my legs from Vancouver to Calgary are DEM based at very high detailed level so big and need big computer but the fuin of daily route building and testing is absolute out of this wordl now I have most ingredients to move forward after more than 6 month idling to wait for things to happen.
Ultra Treez is one of the best things that happened to me especially with the new tree Atlantic Red Cedar which exactly does for me what it needed to do far away and nearby alomst perfect.
Now the next biggest wish ius Auran to wake up and give high ballers high end computers the option to extend draw distance and risk the crash if any.
Especially in realistic railyards, town and neighbourhoods draw distance blockage kicks in and spoils the entire party see my picts Golden 9mountains are there but stupid program blocks the data and draws and redraws.
90% of the route outside the city and yard all fine and seemless no redraws of importance if any.

Sorry for not answering definetly on your request to become a member of Trainzpa. You guys do a great job all of you but until now i was kind of a lonely wolf and probably stay that a little bit longer.
No Offense.

regards

roy

see your creations in there

wow..............

thanks my dear.
still have some pg items in there waiting for replacement by your 4 seasons.
Look at the ones i mentioned before these are great in size and look and feel(low res detail all russians so far)

Roy:cool:

there are 2 ways rivers are done here

I like the way you've done the river, it appears very realistic.

Thanks Euphod. Was a lot of trial and error but finally found in TRS 2006 already which combi would do the job.
Around Golden i tried the moving river thing with animation (fps) looks not bad but probably later I will change all to the static look and feel which is more than good enough.

Roy

Back