Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

Hi again Roy. Is this the ultimate endpoint for the Rockies routes? Will you continue onto the plains, or are there plains routes that might tie in? In the other direction, I would love to see it all the way to Vancouver!

It all depends how much one can carry the onslaught on trainz over and over again. If you work to long on a route not bercause slow but workload you will ruin into N3V walls that brake your neck many times and discourage one totally.
This morning while roaming and stuffing details left and right I discovered that many bridge simply dissappeared and or not function anymore including bunch of track just gone or something else i never seen before.....
Complete disaster.

Places with track on top of other track barely see it and this problem is one that I have seen over the years again and again.

Took me until now to repair/replace with something 'working" for the moment.
I not dare to look at other places if carnage is there too. That is for tomorrow.
More and more i tend to say 1 or 2 more month and just release it.
Calgary is the endpoint east.
Vancouver I have a large part and some subs in between that need to be updated and finished so if I find the energy and courage to continue which for the moment I doubt very much this is what I deal with on a daily basis with trainz .

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of the troubles, Roy, but yes, I have seen things happen between versions. If you look at the farms and industries screenshots thread started by Msgsapper, you will see shots of a farm I created in T:ANE, only to have SP4 elevate all of the creek work I had put so many hours into recreating. When I brought it over to TS19, it had the same problem, and trying to lower the splines node by node resulted in too much or not enough, I could not get them level. But the second post shows that when I went back to look with SP5, it was all magically down on the ground again, so I guess they patched something along the way. Gave me hope to maybe continue. I will say your Canadian routes are some of the best I have enjoyed running. I have lived around the Rockies most of my life, so they all make me feel at home!

Your post and some others are really heartwarming and feel so good in todays' world.
I discovered more bridges gone or replace by an unknown trace with columns. i tried to so what the s 2.0 replace item would do but on bridges it fools you or does nothing at all as expected. ! worked sort of a steel pllated girder bridge but it not showed any track so had te tecreate those bridges from the ground up including the abutments which need detailed attention to not just drop them and it works.
Good news is here at home finally a soggy wet evening and all nigh and still continued raining by times big like the old fashioned monsoon.
I have enough ponds and reservoirs to keep the ricefields flooded in 911 mode but from the sky monsoon is nicer and walking in the ricefields morning and evening with my dogs and see the mountain range in the back of our land covered partially with clouds just beautiful gives lots of energy.
You have a nice day my friend.

btw trainz I notice the double positioned track happens most where sort of triangle shape connections are 3 switches and in between you see where curbed a sort of straight track hanging around or worse. repair possible but very annoying.
If I would report all the critters I encounter in my daily trainz work I would be only try to report and not work at all so obvious
I absolutely not spend any time on reporting if possible.

Back