Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

Hi Riley,

thanks for the kind post. no hurry i will be around for a long time and more stuff will come.
For consists configs check on the DLS under escd84 Christian made a lot of consists that run very nicely on my routes!

Roy:)

:D Thank you info on Christians work with Consist Creation, they are perfect for my needs as I have some Canadian Routes..........

Also thanks for your great Route Creations, they are breathtaking to see and operated on. :cool: I hope some day to take a Rail Trip in the Canadian Rockies.

Blueodessy, thanks for the kind post and good to see Christians great efforts are appreciated too!
It is a lot of work to make a route let alone maintain/update,revamp them over the years.
Nice constructive comments and appreciation posts once in awhile from trainzers on the forum are heartwarming these days for sure when you look at the real world.
We are all (most of us ) spoiled and simply not realize how low lucky we are able to have a hobby and good life and health compared to so many unfortunate people.
Post here or email me if you thoughts, request or simply share if you like what's being posted here or on my youtube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd_xkPI-fqskvTwDcsnG8pw.
Once in awhile i will try to make a short video but it's a lot of extra work i need for the routes so let me know if there is interest in making more vids and longer one.

Roy:)

Rocky Mountaineer anno 2013-2014

Rocky-Mountaineer-anno-2013-2014.jpg

Well it has been a while busy with other sorts of things needed to be done for the next trainz.
Here you see my old not finished version of the Rocky Mountaineer way back in 2013-14.

Roy:wave:

TRS2019 preview Rogers pass

nothing fancy just a short impression of what's going on in my kitchen for the last year.

Roy;)

Hi Onno thanks for taking your time to write me.
I make a lot of progress but since we can highlight more details the workload and time increased exponentional too to make it look good.
If it was 1 baseboard it would not take that long but i have a few over here to master.
Not sure what other viewers think as you are the only post so we leave it by that and keep on shaping and modelling and painting.

Roy

:wave:

Downside of the new game display is that you can now clearly see the train was put there for the screenshot and not actually driving:p :hehe:.
But a nice shot anyway.

reaching the summit in TRS19

TS19 lonely heights 2.jpg

more and better details means a 95% complete redo of any given "old" route.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I have downloaded yesterday on TRS2019 "Canadian Rocky Montain - Rogers pass"

As I have visited this part of Canada twice, all I can say is you can really feel the mood of this area on this layout.

Fantastic work on Roy's part. For those of us who have been creating maps in Trainz, a lot of time was spent on that one, but it is worth the effort.

A real pleasure to drive a canadian consist as it brings back geat memories of that beautiful country.

Back