Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

Looks to be the intersection of the Glenmore Trail and the Barlow Trail, looking northwest. Very nice. Doesn't show in the image but will you place all the industrial spur lines among the buildings you show. Could make for quite a switching session.

Hi Martin,

yes all possible buildings that have some kind of industry or trading post, warehouse etc will be included so room for lots of shunting and switching in the pipeline!

Lots of creepy little details but let's hope it will work out fine at the end.
I try to detail Bboard by Bboard and see how far we get, still looks promising.
You can see in this picture where 'clean'concrete is weathered sort off and where not and trailers, trucks n cars are placed all the rest is waiting for next level detailing.

picture here shows more specific the section of CPR yard and Foothills/Sout Foothills area

map-view-Foothills-and-CPR-yard.jpg

Last edited:
Announcement on next project to be released 2022

Calgary to Ghost lake far West Of Cochrane is a pretty tough nut timewise.
Using S20 after the learning curve has been mastered should allow some speed up but rather more repairs where the classic surveyor felt way short to do my things and hardship was my daily companion until S20 said peekaboo.

Like I said in the very beginning after getting my hands on it for not more than 30 min i knwew we finally had something useful already but of course it is an unfinished product and need time to get polished and the gaps filled in.

Here some impressions of my W.I.P. of the year for a few years already but I think this time I will cut things short and release a major portion of Calgary at a certain stage (Foothills industrial area) not finished but good enough to get things started.
The other parts of Calgary and onwards to Ghost Lake will follow in due time.

Calgary impressions 0.jpg

upload of more images failed the forums.auran.com keep saying.:eek:
Maybe they want us to use trainz gallery and link from there.
I remember in the past same story.

Last edited:
CPU and ddr 4 big difference for trainz

ugly the track view distance way to short for roaming view which i do 99%.
Any suggestion here very much appreciated.
Also making the link here for the video a nicer intro than the simple basic plain text url link.
If i drop this link in discord it automatically makes a nice video window but the froum here is still stone age or older, not sure.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
I'm a huge fan of your beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountain Routes!
In Trainz+ (aka Trainz 2022), how do I fly the helicopter and jet from the airport at Golden BC?
Thanks!

Dear Jim,

it has been years and not sure for the heli but from what i remember you can use the helipad it works sort fo like the turntable and sort of elevator to go up than use the exisiting blue splines if correct for the flight path.
Planes was follow the spline that eventually takes of from the runway and enjoy the surrouding scenery.
If you like it a lot you can make your own flightroutes of course just place the splines like you place the tracks only difference the height uyou have to adjust to make it a smooth and safe flight so tot speak.
Thanks for the nice comment!

Stay safe and healthy in these dire times and support Ukraine and its people wherever you can.
They are fighting our freedom war as ugly as it sounds nuclear war not gonna help only destroy the planet.

Last edited:
3 easy ways to support Oleg's family

There are 3 easy ways to support Oleg
see my banner:
1 follow the trainz newsletter special offer and buy his content.
2 follow the Trainzup.com website and donate there.
3 like me using Swift and transfer to his account directly

Roy and Ning

Calgary in the making without an ending in sight

more vid's are on my youtube channel explain what task I am facing for quiet a while and probably never ending.

you find me on youtube under my name Roy Joosten.

Dear Forester1, first of all thank you for posting and comment very nice, appreciated.

i agree and yes there is no real ending in sight the level of detail even minimal takes for ever in thinking thru what to use where and when and keep the brain not overheated and tired.

The forum to me in respect to posting something is not anymore what it was years ago when flocks of enthousiast trainzers swarmed(sort of) and chaired thoughts and appreciation for trainz content creators work.
No more of this now you find only if lucky 1 or a few decent people and all the rest from my followers left trainz forum for reasons most of us know. Sad and a shame.

I personally miss the old times where I had personal contact with all and everyone who bought or was interested in my routes and stuff and supported them as good as it gets.
Unfortunately selling thru my now for years hijacked and impaired useless website was not safe as one buyer could give his friends and neighborhood any license for free.
Now we have a safer way of selling but what is finally remuneration coming through is a fraction of what probably is sold.

Calgary i will probably release somewhere end of year as is to have a starting point connecting to the outside world so to speak.

Thanks again for posting and have a great day.

Hi again Roy. Is this the ultimate endpoint for the Rockies routes? Will you continue onto the plains, or are there plains routes that might tie in? In the other direction, I would love to see it all the way to Vancouver!

Back