Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

Hi Roy, it has been awhile but your amazingly detailed work continues to astound me and other fans!

I used to live in Calgary and would drive through the area pictured frequently. Your detailed work is wonderful to see. Hopefully you will be able to visit Canada one day soon and travel within the Canadian Rockies to see their beauty first hand.

Warmest regards,
wmm1216

Good morning Craig,

Thanks for your kind post and yes it seems (one never know for sure) somehow here we escape the nightmares so many innocent people have to endure.

Assume and hope you and your family (and of course all other trainzers are ok too.

Roy and Ning

Hi Roy,

Glad to hear that you are well.

I am very interested and love your work.

Kind regards,

Craig

@WMM1216

thank you, good to hear the mimics and flaws of limitations for high detailing are accepted and not as bad as I think it would be.

You all stay safe and put.

So scary to see beautiful BC and many other places in the world endure catastrophies with lost of lives and wildlife (poor poor animals)

Hi Roy, it has been awhile but your amazingly detailed work continues to astound me and other fans!

I used to live in Calgary and would drive through the area pictured frequently. Your detailed work is wonderful to see. Hopefully you will be able to visit Canada one day soon and travel within the Canadian Rockies to see their beauty first hand.

Warmest regards,
wmm1216

Hi Roy

I'm exited for its release

do you know where in Canada this next release would be

- keep up the good work Matthew:)

Last edited:
It is always a delight to see your work. It is amazing what one dedicated person can do. Looking forward to the next chapter in your saga. Do you already know if Calgary will be the end of the line or the beginning of a new adventure?

Hi Matthew,

it will take more than a little while, at best many month but we go day by day as health and positive energy allow me to.
The route in question starts West of Cochrane towards Calgary SE.

thanks for the nice reply.

Roy
:)
Hi Roy

I'm exited for its release

do you know where in Canada this next release would be

- keep up the good work Matthew:)

Last edited:
Hi martin good to hear from you and assume all well under the given circumstances!

wow what I commeent you give me the goosebumps and so much positive energy (I store for the bad moments we all have some time).

Martinvk stands for Toronto and the many utiliity tools and stuff you share with trainzers like me. Most appreciated!!1

Calgary SE is the 'end' eastbound.

Greater Vancouver area westbound. So this keeps me off the street and bad stuff that can happen out there.:hehe:

VANC 01.jpgVANC 02.jpgVANC 03.jpgVANC 04.jpgVANC 05.jpgVANC 06.jpgVANC 07.jpg

If you like i can post some more oldies of Vancouver.

I put this in the freezer and finish first Calgary. In the meantrime trainz and hw should geet better and better so Vancouver can shine too with all the port acvtivities.

The Subdivisions in between I have to finish too and maybe I start easst of CPR Mnt Subsub towards Vancouver or first finish Vancouver and go east from there and finish.
Finish means years of work in the pipeline.

It is always a delight to see your work. It is amazing what one dedicated person can do. Looking forward to the next chapter in your saga. Do you already know if Calgary will be the end of the line or the beginning of a new adventure?

I am slowly collecting all of your routes Roy, I find them to be universally well done! Speaking of Vancouver, does anyone remember a route between Vancouver and Whistler? I had it in T:ANE, but it was missing a ton of textures and assets, so was almost unrecognizable. I think I deleted it but am still curious about it.

Calgary Inglewood Yard WIP

Calgary-Inglewood-Yard-WIP-1.jpg

Calgary-Inglewood-Yard-WIP-2.jpg

Calgary-Inglewood-Yard-WIP-3.jpg

Calgary-Inglewood-Yard-WIP-4.jpg

Calgary-Inglewood-Yard-WIP-5.jpg

Roy:wave:

Greater Calgary step by step

Sarcee yard sort of done for the moment and looking towards the Foothills area.

Sardee-yard--Foothills-south-Calgary-SE.jpg

stay safe ,

Roy

Last edited:
Some people really have too much time on their hands to be able to do all that landscaping. [said in a very positive way]

PS, it's Sarcee or was that deliberate to avoid copyright issues

Martin,

retirement, lockdowns and RoysTrainz goals set to reach, what can I say and not shoke once in a while.

It is what it is, time consuming and nervewrecking to find the correct assets and keep things within Trainz (whatever new release limits) workable results for playing afterwards.

People might not like my work I not critisize that as everybody has a different taste and style(lucky).

Personally Calgary is getting along (very) well.

The city details do exactly what I hoped they would on such a massive scale.
For those among the hords of silent viewer still interested a lot more pleasant eyecandy surprises are a round the corner.
Thanks for the nice post Martin, appreciated.

Back