Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

TRS19 Canadian Rocky Mountains Ottertail to Castle Jct.

yRXHQ_Wxkkg
yRXHQ_Wxkkg
watch
watch

Right back at you Roy.

All the best to you and yours in 2020.

Really looking forward to this next section of the CRM route.

Paul :)

Same for you Roy,

great landscape , curious to see more!!!

Best wishes for all from France , and the best in TrainZ,

Friendly, Marc

Hi Roy,

I take it Santa's sleigh is pointing south and heading downunder (hopes he brings us some rain).

Mate have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - thanks for all the wonderous things you have brought to trainz.

thanks butler57 i cannot send some rain as we have the yearly 5 month drought here before the monsoon floods everything.
When lucky we get 1 or 2 day rain in dec and one time in jan. if a depression reaches us from Haikou China yellow sea.
We still have enough water in our ponds en the well for the house never run dry for the last 8 years so we are still ok.
It was rather cold last week as a low reached us from the Himalaya's and strong winds camde down the canyon near us with temps of 9-11 at night and pleasant 24C daytime.

Roy;)

RoysTrainz Vancouver to Calgary Subs

Dear 64Warhorse.

your post #70 in sticky thread Golden,BC:

As health and reliability of the than current TRS19 release allows I try very very hard to finish a first round of Greater Calgary area including
The Wildcat area and Cochrane.
Unfortunately I had some major setbacks and a lot of lost time when a newer version of trs19 made me aware I am working on a huge route in a "beta" version.
My experience so far with trainz is that it is better to go thru the hickups of beta versions than stick with a given release and later have maybe to redo major parts and repairs...
I not work full days anymore and try to recover from years of long days and nights labor to finsish the routes out there now.

After the 1st round of Greater Calgary I will do a few updates on the city where it needs improvement but at the same time finish the subs to Kamloops and the Thompson Sub.

Last but not least finish the (huge) greater Vancouver route.

Timeline for all these is bad guessing as to many factors can spoil the party and give delays.

X fingers as my goal is to have covered all subs prototypical (as close as possible)Vancouver to Calgary.

Thank you dear 64Warhorse for your continued support and post of many very nice shots and comments!!!

Cochrane to Calgary SE

For those interested, yes i am still working amid pandemic and world disasters in my little dungeon on this GIGA route.

As you all understand it takes time and endurance to get this adventure to a point were we can see the city of Calgary and surroundings in full Trainz trs19 glory.

Prototypical here means trying to mimic and create the visual atmosphere of this beautiful city and many yards and industries.

For the rivet counters there will be plenty to moan about and for the Roystrainz fan's to much to enjoy.
Here just a sneak peek with 1 picture near Bonnybrook waste treatment plant.
view_media_post
view_media_post

Calgary-Bonnybrook-wastetreatment-plant.jpg

Just a matter of curiosity on this forum:

I wonder who all is interested in my work from the many silent forum viewers?

A little reply with notes or comment are appreciated.

Roy:)

Attachments

• Calgary-Bonnybrook-wastetreatment-plant.jpg
    Calgary-Bonnybrook-wastetreatment-plant.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back