Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

RoysTrainz

Rembrandt van Trainz
Beaverhead peak NE of Nicholson, Columbia river basin Golden BC
trainz2011020106391145.jpg

WOW! I have been on here in a while, but this must be the most perfect and detailed screenshot I have seen in months... Congratulations... This is wonderful.

My intentions is to try draw attention to this thread

WOW! I have been on here in a while, but this must be the most perfect and detailed screenshot I have seen in months... Congratulations... This is wonderful.

thank you for the very kind and warm words.
My intentions to post every day at least one shot of my route Vancouver to Calgary and hope other people having routes in the rockies CA do the same.
there are som many threads out there that you easily get lost in the screenshot woods and no one even so my creations of 2011 quality.

regards,

Roy:D :wave:

thank you for the very kind and warm words.
My intentions to post every day at least one shot of my route Vancouver to Calgary and hope other people having routes in the rockies CA do the same.
there are som many threads out there that you easily get lost in the screenshot woods and no one even so my creations of 2011 quality.

regards,

Roy:D :wave:
If you have any CN/CP locomotives Payware from rrmods or jointedrail could post a shot like that with a loco just to please my curiosity of what it would look like just wondering

not yet but i have some gp9 oldies from 2004

If you have any CN/CP locomotives Payware from rrmods or jointedrail could post a shot like that with a loco just to please my curiosity of what it would look like just wondering

tried these CP GP series
trainz2011020110022306.jpg

not to bad either, right??

Roy

Roy

Last edited:
I have to say your route is amazing I watched the video I had my speakers up pretty loud and I don't live but a block away from some CSX tracks I heard that horn In the video and thought a train was coming lol but great quality work my friend.

i am flattered by this reply

I love your details, would you like to join TrainzPA as a route builder.

Josh

Josh

honest I am very flattered by this offer. what does it mean and what are the consequences.
What skills I need to have and what time is involved in what??....
Anyway i will check your ad and see wazz up and going on ok?

Roy:eek:

I know what you're talking about but......

I have to say your route is amazing I watched the video I had my speakers up pretty loud and I don't live but a block away from some CSX tracks I heard that horn In the video and thought a train was coming lol but great quality work my friend.

This is nothing yet I run this stuff in full 3D yes this eats 4-8 fps more but you sit in a real 3D world and than trainz is the worst ever drug out there.
Soon I will produce some 3D movies ansd if you have glasses 3D you know what I talk about and than blowin the horn you get a genuine trainz orgasm....:mop: :mop: :mop: :'(

Roy

more much mjore to come but he guys I have to continue finish my little project 1.400 km or so in total.

just scenery and stunning views north of Golden Canada

trainz2011020307301498.jpg

you agree you can stroll and walk around even without trainz just enjoy the ladnscape and views like real.

have fun,

Roy;)

Last edited:
Brittany either your polite or not seen all pictures

Looks Great Roy..........Got a few of my items in there and pleased to see that.

thanks Brittany.
Got a few of your items is an understatement if you ask me. I bought a cart full of them and yesterday added white pine.

you're quiete lately no competetion spark lighted your energy or ideas.
I saw plenty challenges out there for you all without 4 seasons and different quality. Still wonder how, if true, one can get away with illegal versions but this is NR3V to be the watchdog not me.

have a nice day my friend and don't shoot the pianist or like here the machinist he is only driving the trainz.
Love your silver birch and look now where the white pine fit.
See which others I use you not have and the weight per tree in comparison. interesting observations.
Love the 4 seasons.

regards
Roy
;)

Back