Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

Connaught tunnel East portal

trainz2011041417253349.jpg

Great shots as always Roy. Hehe, that second last one looks like a roller coaster! It's neat how your shots are panoramic in that sense.

I can smell the pine in that last one!

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Roy: Real Nice Shots,real nice..You are capturing the area very well..I can truly say this because your sincerity is outstanding..Very Impressive work..You make everything very realistic..

last shot was with Mt MC Nicoll in background

Hi Gisa and Bobcass thanks for the continued interest and nice words on my adventure in BC. This shot was close to the camping ground at Beaver river and Mt MC Nicoll in the background of course I play with things many times not exactly following prototype but just what i see and feel that might fit as scenery and combination of all (if available on the dl of course). More and more the fun of creating is amazing when things start working after so many years of on and off trying but never really satisfied till last month I reached the level that makes me wake up at night and want to try more things. Haha Ning laughed when I put grandpa(in trainz) in his rocking chair on the tracks when the grownups play a yoke with him asking wonna see the train real close gran?? Don't try this at home (jackass only). Bobcass did you try to play more with textures environment rotate,scale blend etc it works well if you get the grips of it. Roy

Roy: Thanks for the inquirey..I work at all the time and like you I like to do what I feel..There used be a great artist named Bob Ross and he always talked about "Happy little accidents", and he always said take advantage of those..

maybe my last picture after all the silence with Ts12 helpdesk

deleted . still angry and frustrated after 7 days buying ts12 i have still 1 more bin to re dl and hopefully get the last 2 corrupt ja files to complete my worst ever experience downloading from auran servers at average 15-35kb/s speed.
probably cannot blame them or nobody as others get sufficient speed and still corrupt files. this morning at the end of dl for 18 hours 1b.bin the speed was 140kb/s at the very end of the completion of dl this file like he what are you complainng about speed but only for 15 or so minutes and than till the end at a whopping 80kb/s. now the last file is at 10kb/s at this moment yes i am using the forum here so that eats away 50 or more %.
whatever maybe tomorrow an other day another problem to tackle.

trainz2011042008592954.jpg

ya'll have a nice day

Roy:confused::(

Last edited:
TS12 first steps for Roy'z Canadian Classics Routes amazing quality and speed

like i mentioned in my Ts12 thread the first impressions are quiet amazing, especially after the worst ever Trainz week with respect to buy/dl/install a Trainz product.
Buy less than 1 minute
Download less than 9 days
Install less than 14 min
Patch less than 4 min.
Smooth running TS12 to good to be true.

trainz2011042210141666.jpg

trainz2011042210143925.jpg

trainz2011042210162026.jpg

trainz2011042210163771.jpg

trainz2011042210165367.jpg

trainz2011042210175422.jpg

trainz2011042210182290.jpg

trainz2011042210183970.jpg

trainz2011042210190557.jpg

Hope you like them and the good results of TS12!! keep you posted on more news

Happy easter

Roy and Ning;)

nope i use seeds from forest chernobel glow and grow

Gee Roy I hope you had all those trees planted by Boy Scouts on Bob a Job Week err Weeks.

Norm.

no boy scouts or other groups.
no F5 copy/past does miracles but you have to pay attention and water them once a week. Run the trainz weather in drizzle or light rain no storm as mudslides might ruin my work done so far.
Seem to work well.

:hehe:

roy;)

Amazing ! Great creation and use of texture and everything else. Its almost convincing me to buy TS2012.

This route is not released yet doesn't it ?

Thanks!
Rail4Pete

Thanks Rail4Pete trust me TS12 is a marvel

Amazing ! Great creation and use of texture and everything else. Its almost convincing me to buy TS2012.

This route is not released yet doesn't it ?

Thanks!
Rail4Pete

I am not a salesman or whatever for N3V but this has to be said and I have without arrogance more than enough professional experience and knowledge about computers and software design in 3Dimensions top say:
TS12 is without any doubt the best ever new release of TRAIN simulator software seen on the market (be me:hehe:).

If you love trainz as a hobby or else no reason this time to hesitate.
I never said this after not even one day of surface testing but what I see is finally getting to the levels it had to be years ago but ok I forgive them for that right now.
My routes when they can run smooth fast and like a charm and transfer that easy from 2010 even from 2006 that is more than worth mentioning.
Bravo Trainz team down under and the community.
I wonder if we not have more Canadians out there who love Trainz not see that many around?

Happy easter, happy TS12:cool:

roy and Ning:)

This route segment Revelstoke to Ottertail (Field) BC,Ca has a fair chance to see the market end of this year but still some miles (km) to go and the devil is in the detail. And I love details as you can see.

thanks for looking and replying

Northcornice we live in Thailand and dvd's not get far

Order the box set, save yourself the drama. Nice looking route.

I know you live in the civilized world and we to only little bit different and different rules of how things run in real life. On top we live far from the next city or even village pure mother nature and still use generator to far from the next village (yet) to get normal power if normal 800 km NE of Bangkok 30 minute from the Mekong river.
If you can download it that is the safest way if there is no other way you use mail but no guarantee it arrives and when.
This time dl was very different....
All the other ones,2009,2010 downloaded normal or very well.

thanks anyway for the tip

thanks Euphod and Happy easter to you and the family

Beautiful shots Roy, you have a gift.

thanks Euphod this project is getting along better and better especially now with TS12!!

I was blown of my socks after the devastating week dl corrupt files but finally managed to get it working. N3V has a problem with the bandwith that is for sure and like the devils always at the end of a file I got more speed up the 80 or 140kb/s for a few minutes just to teeze me

The most amazing thing is what all the trainz community members put out there to make it possible to create routes like these.

The upcoming days I will work and at the meantime test more in depth but so far new features are what I asked for for a long long time.

WHERE IS THE PULL DOWN MENU F1,F3,F4 IN SURVEYOR ADVANCED MENU PULL DOWN TO STAY?????? i use that one million time a day.....:confused:
It takes maybe half a day to change the settings of that routine to leave the advanced pull down menu open all the time much easier to use for real route builders like many out there. PLS N3v in the next patch!
thanks

Roy and Ning:wave:

from now on only TS12 related picts and progress!

trainz2011050607044261.jpg

Mt Shaughnessy tunnel west portal

trainz2011050606590065.jpg

East portal viaduct heading to tunnel Mt Shaughnessy east portal

trainz2011050607015373.jpg

Mt Shaughnessy east portal tunnel and Mc Donald Mountain in background.

Roy:cool:

This is quite the beautiful route! Definitely one of the nicest I have seen on here. The one question is which should I buy first? TS12 or a new graphics card to replace my HD5770 so that I can run this in it's full glory upon release? :p

Keep up the great work!

Morning tyard thank you i think TS12 first

This is quite the beautiful route! Definitely one of the nicest I have seen on here. The one question is which should I buy first? TS12 or a new graphics card to replace my HD5770 so that I can run this in it's full glory upon release? :p

Keep up the great work!
I will continue and feel very confident this route subdivision Revelstoke Field as part of the project Vancouver to Calgary (5 subs) will be released this year (unless things go wrong very bad).
Also i played with another track 1435 mm leto from our friend Oleg which is till now absolutely the most brilliant crisp and beautiful detailed track I have encountered in my 7 years of Trainz.
Now I am in the process of replacing all the existing track with Oleg's stuff and I am absolutely thrilled also the switches are superb and work as a charm.

Al.sa if you read this can you ask Oleg in ukrainian if he is able to convert all his switches, group switches etc etc in RU gauge to 1435 mm. this library deserves the best place in trainz TS12!
ok a few more old picts with old track and than back to the future with Oleg's candy stuff.

trainz2011050607034819.jpg

trainz2011050607060692.jpg

trainz2011050607130443.jpg

So again I guess buy TS12 first and experiment with it and settings to see what your comp and graphics card gives.
Than you can decide what card to buy (advice nvidia GTX 580 up) best cards on the market and make TS12 work the way it was intended too.
No hassle no hickups no ugly surprises..........:hehe: well sometimes but not that bad.

Roy;)

Back