Black images everywhere

steve123

just reinstalled ts 2010 3 times and i am getting black images everywhere no colour with different things at random,any one no what has happend,
lets say the image of a house it there but no proper colour to the house its just black
could be a tree ,house, station, jetty,all random
steve

In your graphics options, are you using OpenGL or DirectX, and have you tried the other?

It could be that the card allows compressed textures, its happened with some of the 400 series cards. The option needs stopping in your card set up.

i have reformated my computer reinstall windows 7 64 bit updated bios downloaded and install new video card drivers and installed anti virus ,
everything is set to default but for the bios update ,nothing else is installed ,
now i will install TS 2010 as admin and will reboot and test run after each install
for those who are interested time how long this take ,i will start as soon as this is posted time now is 11.am Australia NSW Sydney time.
regards steve

well phil i build a computer in about 40 minutes flat provided i know the motherboard and the case ,i am already half way through installing sp2 it take 1hour pretty well spot on,it took 1 hour to format and install windows
i have already done a assets rebuild and ran run TS2010 with sp1 all seems to be ok, fingers crossed
regards steve

Last edited:
to be honest i didnt know i could with my build ,but i had the service packs already downloaded any way,i live and learn,im not the sharpest tool in the shed but i am one of the most relieable
steve

in case someone was wondering im on my wifes computer right beside mine,so she can keep her eyes on me and watch what im up to ,,
it is amazing thou she dose'nt like trainz yet she always wwants to put she bit in when it come to the texture on the maps,i have even caught her doing the texture when i have been gone for a few minutes
steve

Last edited:
Back