Midshire Mainline

Mising content

Great route but still missing these:

Unknown Location: <kuid2:187586:28038:2>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:187586:28079:2>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:68213:29144:1>

Is there anyone who can help me with these ?

Thanx

Hi Nexus,

I've downloaded the updated versions of the route and sessions and still have 2 of your assets missing from the Route Exploration Session. They are:
45317:101124
45317:1782

Where can I find them (not on DLS)? Are they necessary to run the session? Could they explain the problem that someone else is having with this session (2 posts above)?

Regards, Paul

They are loco's I've been working on that I forgot to take off the session when I re-saved it :eek:

45317:1782 is a freightliner green 86/6 (needs an interior adding before release)
45317:101124 is 66731 GBRf Europorte livery (needs lighting script alterations to match actual loco)
Both where being worked on but I've had to put them on the back burner to sort out the route problems.

They aren't part of the controlled AI and can be deleted as missing objects .

I'm working on version 3 of the route at the moment which will have the unavailable content replaced and I'll make sure I remove the unavailable loco's from the session and replace the missing drivers .

@Quoz : The route has only been tested in 2009 SP4 and I only run trainz in compatibility mode , so the session has only been tested in compatibility mode.

Nicolaas1 :
kuid2:68213:29144:1 is Scraper Terex TS14B 02
by Dinorius_Redundicus (available from Auran DLS)

kuid2:187586:28038:2
kuid2:187586:28079:2 are both bufferstops that where available on the UK branchlines site but the link no longer works . I'm in the process of building my own set of buffers to replace them and these will be uploaded to the DLS.

Hi

Has anyone been able to unload coal at the power station?
Brian

I have been able to empty coal hoppers by driving through the unloader at about 5mph. Trains under AI that are using the unload command or a drive to a trackmark just beyond the unloader do not unload hoppers.

Most of the red dot errors I get when running the explorer scenario seem to be related to the Pendolinos. Remove them and I'm only left with one associated with the Basic loader/unloader for LARS ammonium nitrate which looks as if it has not been set up correctly for the scenario (it works OK in other routes) and a missing driver command which gives the errors for driver setup and quickdrive.

Great route Nexusdj hope you can sort out the problems some of us are having.

Missing Assets to Session

Great route nexusdj,
for the session i seem to be missing:
Unknown Location: <kuid:45317:101124>
Unknown Location: <kuid:45317:1782>
and for the BR Class 37 37610 DRS i'm missing:
Unknown Location: <kuid:2512:3373>
I'd much appreciate the help.
Eric

Thanks and thanks for reminding me Trainlevel2 .

The missing content that's Kuid:45317 are loco's that haven't been completed yet and were left on the route by mistake when I saved it . (so those can be deleted with the delete missing content button in surveyor if you want) .

I'll upload an updated version of the session to the DLS (with those removed) .

kuid2:2512:3373:2 is "37 Crew 4" by Pikkabird and is available from the DLS (make sure to tick the 2004 box in the search engine).

That's a very beautiful map, thank you very much for it. :)

But the cherry on top is still missing; ;)
the two buffers
kuid2:187586:28038:2
kuid2:187586:28079:2

Kind regards

Swordfish

The updated buffers where originally available from the UK Branchlines site but that link has expired .

A third version of the route will have the buffers replaced with new versions which I'm currently half way through building (unless the repaired originals appear on the DLS).

If your comfortable with using CMP then you could always repair the originals and give them the higher kuid 2 number .

I was hoping that the faulty originals would of been repaired and re uploaded by now as they have been claimed by a repairer but the originals are still on the DLS ?

Maybe the repairer could step forward and give us a time frame on when they might be uploaded ?

I have these on my list for repair.

The problem is that the :1 versions are on the DLS needing repair, and fixed :2 versions were on the UKBL website. For the DLS clean up the fixed assets would have to be version :2 also.

I am waiting a response from creator if ok to upload; I don't want to step on anyone's toes..........

Last edited:
Hi Nexusdj. Which route is the Mk1 catenary objects UK 25kv objects spline objects and other objects were coming in? Thanks for any information.

Last edited:
That's version 4 which I'm currently working on . It will see a fairly large extension south through what is currently the terminus area plus some track , Signalling ,OHLE and cosmetic changes to the original part of the route .

It may end up being version 5 as I've already had reports that the latest version (3) has thrown up even more missing content which is something I was hoping to eradicate with that version !

I think though I'll possibly end up giving it a name such as Midshire (extended) as the kuid number is different plus I'm sure some folks will want to keep the original route that has the terminus on it .

Very exciting stuff!

I've been trying to Download Midshire 3, but it doesn't seem to work? I would write word-for-word what it said, but I download in the helper, and after a few seconds, a red bar down below appears(can't remember what it said though). I might also add, that in the helper box, Midshire Mainline v3 is highlighted as red. I'm not privy to a FCT, so I'm stuck with all of the rest of us who just use the DLS at the times we can download.

Anyways, great work! Can't wait to download v3, and looking forward to the release of v4 as well.

Very exciting stuff!

I've been trying to Download Midshire 3, but it doesn't seem to work? I would write word-for-word what it said, but I download in the helper, and after a few seconds, a red bar down below appears(can't remember what it said though). I might also add, that in the helper box, Midshire Mainline v3 is highlighted as red. I'm not privy to a FCT, so I'm stuck with all of the rest of us who just use the DLS at the times we can download.

Anyways, great work! Can't wait to download v3, and looking forward to the release of v4 as well.

Cheers Isaac :)
That red bar problem has been happening to a lot of people and not just with midshire , I had problems with Euphod's latest cars (wagons) refusing to download in CMP yet where fine when I used FTP to download them .
The weird thing is that after downloading a few via FTP and installing then suddenly the rest of them became available to download in CMP :confused:

As for Midshire I'd say try and download via FTP but you've not got a FCT .

Send me an email to my skodatrainz address and I'll see what I can help you out with ?

Also Nexusdj with splines like the UK 25KV mk3 wire splines with cantilevers is there a diamond gantry and Pug2 pre bridge cantilever versions of the splines and also is there spline versions of the mk3 masts. And are there right hand versions of sig 4a dorman LH floor mounted sig 4a dorman LH with co-acting floor head and Sig Dorman 3 state Banner repeater kuids are <kuid:45317:2174> <kuid:45317:100787> and <kuid:45317:101112>. And with the Dorman range of signals are there more other types from 4aspect 3aspect and 2aspect variants. And just finally with the release of Freightliner class 86 are there a few more liveries such as RES red and Freightliner grey. Thanks for any information relating to this.

Last edited:
All those that you've listed will require me to either alter or rebuild in Gmax (especially the signals as the left handed versions are built in a specific way for ease of sighting on the left).

I've not really got much spare time at the moment as I'm knee deep in class 86 skins .

Back