Tasrail HE Class Cement Car

rastis

3Ds MAX will be my demise
G'day! :wave:

Would anyone be able to make this please: http://www.railtasmania.com/rollingstock/pict2762_he15.jpg
A HE Cement Car used to carry Cement from Railton to the Silos in Devonport. I can't find any 4ft 2in cement hoppers on the DLS, plus, I'm getting the Server appears to be full thing all the time. Any content creators out there who have time on their hands?

Cheers! :)

Jake.

G'day! :wave:

Would anyone be able to make this please: http://www.railtasmania.com/rollingstock/pict2762_he15.jpg
A HE Cement Car used to carry Cement from Railton to the Silos in Devonport. I can't find any 4ft 2in cement hoppers on the DLS, plus, I'm getting the Server appears to be full thing all the time. Any content creators out there who have time on their hands?

Cheers! :)

Jake.

This would be awesome now if someone was interested in making this as it has come back out of retirement and being an older wagon would be very meaningful. Because of the cement train derailment in Devonport they've had to scrap some of the newer THGY Cement wagons and now use the only 4 HE Cement wagons they kept in storage. These wagons are absolutely covered in cement.

If you have plans as well that might make it of more interest to a content creator. Think in terms of a grey cylinder on an existing wagon if you can identify one. The ends would just be a mesh but it would need more detailed photos ideally ones you have taken yourself.

Cheerio John

If you have plans as well that might make it of more interest to a content creator. Think in terms of a grey cylinder on an existing wagon if you can identify one. The ends would just be a mesh but it would need more detailed photos ideally ones you have taken yourself.

Cheerio John

G'day John,

I've got some 4k videos of it, some older 720p videos of it and should be able to get some drawings of it. Can talk to a few people and get some photos of the wagon.

As for the grey cylinder, there's a few cement wagons on the DLS which would be a little bit like the shape of the HE.

G'day John,

I've got some 4k videos of it, some older 720p videos of it and should be able to get some drawings of it. Can talk to a few people and get some photos of the wagon.

As for the grey cylinder, there's a few cement wagons on the DLS which would be a little bit like the shape of the HE.

If there is a flat wagon of the correct dimensions and bogies then the quick and crude way would be reskin it grey and to stick a cylinder on it and add a few bits of mesh for the ends. It's having a basic flat wagon that might make it easier. Don't forget the cylinder can cut through the wagon floor and that I'm not volunteering to create anything merely saying how to make it easier for someone to do it.

Cheerio John

If there is a flat wagon of the correct dimensions and bogies then the quick and crude way would be reskin it grey and to stick a cylinder on it and add a few bits of mesh for the ends. It's having a basic flat wagon that might make it easier. Don't forget the cylinder can cut through the wagon floor and that I'm not volunteering to create anything merely saying how to make it easier for someone to do it.

Cheerio John

That I'm not sure sorry. I'll see if I can get the drawing of the HE Cement wagon. Yep I thought you weren't volunteering to make it, I don't know who to approach on these forums and I'd most likely cop crap.

I don't know whether elstoko's cement wagons are similar to what you are looking for.

These have just been released on the DLS.
<kuid:73150:100546> NSWGR NPRF blue circle cement
<kuid:73150:100547> NSWGR NPRF PTC cement
<kuid:73150:100550> NSWGR NPRF SRA cement
<kuid:73150:100551> NSWGR NPRF FC cement
<kuid:73150:100552> NSWGR NPRF PacNat cement

2018-10-14-215815.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Clearly by the photos those are nothing like it. Then you'd need to regauge to 3ft 6 in. Not much happening with Tassie stock it seems, maybe there's an NZ equivalent?

I don't know whether elstoko's cement wagons are similar to what you are looking for.

These have just been released on the DLS.
<kuid:73150:100546> NSWGR NPRF blue circle cement
<kuid:73150:100547> NSWGR NPRF PTC cement
<kuid:73150:100550> NSWGR NPRF SRA cement
<kuid:73150:100551> NSWGR NPRF FC cement
<kuid:73150:100552> NSWGR NPRF PacNat cement

2018-10-14-215815.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

They're not too bad thanks but yeah they're a little bit different.

hi Bradley,

do the drawings have all measurements on them? also up close and personal photos of the ends top and underneath would be of help. It seems a reasonably simple wagon to make. Can you email me the plans for starters >my email should be in my profile if not PM me

Pete

hi Bradley,

do the drawings have all measurements on them? also up close and personal photos of the ends top and underneath would be of help. It seems a reasonably simple wagon to make. Can you email me the plans for starters >my email should be in my profile if not PM me

Pete

Sent you a PM thanks Pete.

Back