download problems

billhughes

Hi, I haven't accessed the download station for about 12 months (work problems!) but when I tried to use it again I keep getting the message 'download link unavailable'. Does any one know if this is a problem in general or is it just me?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Hi, I haven't accessed the download station for about 12 months (work problems!) but when I tried to use it again I keep getting the message 'download link unavailable'. Does any one know if this is a problem in general or is it just me?

Thanks in advance for any replies

u got to have fct to use teh d/l station right now,,,, the free servers are full

Bill,

There is a problem with the DLS. It may be due to server problems. I was able to download an item last night but today it is not working again. Try at a late hour when traffic may be lighter. There are a number of threads that mention the problem, thus far I have not seen any replies from the powers that be to what the problem is. Good luck!

Bill,

There is a problem with the DLS. It may be due to server problems. I was able to download an item last night but today it is not working again. Try at a late hour when traffic may be lighter. There are a number of threads that mention the problem, thus far I have not seen any replies from the powers that be to what the problem is. Good luck!

Define a late hour:D
Rog

I operate 09, and the "downlink is unavailable". This at any time day or night, here or there. I unselected anything that is not 09, and the same.

Back