UK Payware

mrflibble

In the past I have recieved many excellent models from Trainz Brittania, alas no longer available, does anybody know of any other UK payware outlets?

Hi Their
For Trainz i have often used "Railwaves" whitch i find to have great content.
(I have no connection to to site other than as a customer i should add).

Beware of the above in other replies as there are a number of payware content creators on the forum where the service and quality of their content is questionable to say the least. They do not always state that they are the creators when replying to questions such as yours.

They go under different forum names than their payware sites. Therefore make sure that recommendations come from previous customers with no connection to site

Bill;)

In the past I have recieved many excellent models from Trainz Brittania, alas no longer available, does anybody know of any other UK payware outlets?

@mrflibble. Trainz Britannia is still available.

Here is the link to LMS_MAN' Trainz Brittania Payware List in the Payware Anouncements Thread in this forum. You can still purchase his current locos, but at present he will not do any commissions due to other commitments.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=54315

Hope this helps.

Rob.

Edit: pipped at the post by johnwhelan - sorry.

I have a large collection of UK payware locos and rolling stock from the 1850's to late 70's

Check out my website below

Back