Which Trainz game best for my PC?

kirkfuller

Hi everyone. New Here
I received Trainz 2010 for Christmas. My processor of 1.9MGh is 1/2 Min requirement for this game. I live Alabama and wish to run freight and mainly passenger service. Which Trainz would be best for me. I used MSTS for many years.

Hi everyone. New Here
I received Trainz 2010 for Christmas. My processor of 1.9MGh is 1/2 Min requirement for this game. I live Alabama and wish to run freight and mainly passenger service. Which Trainz would be best for me. I used MSTS for many years.

TS2010 it has the lightest footprint of any version. If you have a 32 bit operating system 2.5 gigs of memory will help, 64 it can use up to 4 gigs of memory. You just need to be very choosey about which scenery items and rolling stock you run and how close together you put the scenery items. There is also a way to spot resource heavy items in surveyor but I forget what it is.

You might like to buy a new more modern video card the new ones power requirements are lower but they have much more power besides which TS2010 puts much of the work down to the video card so the cpu isn't quite so critical.

Cheerio John

Back