JimDep

Acetylene Gas,<kuid2:81150:86:2>
Argon Gas,<kuid2:81150:81:2>
Carbon Dioxide,<kuid2:81150:87:2>
Helium Gas,<kuid2:81150:85:2>
Hydrogen Gas,<kuid2:81150:84:2>
Neon Gas,<kuid2:81150:88:2>
Nitrogen Gas,<kuid2:81150:83:2>

I'm missing these for Gary Evans route and scenario for TRS 2006. The DLS doesn't have them, the content manager says they're obsolete.

Does anyone know a third party site that carries these? The author's name is Winnaa.

Shoot, all the tankers I need aren't on the DLS either.
I have to go back and find the KUIDS for those to.
Thanks

Hiya there,
Well even a quick google search on the first kuid would have come up with an answer but I found them via this link below

That's interesting because when I Googled the kuid, I'll I got were more people looking for missing dependencies. Thanks for the CDP link, and this came from where?

Cascade, the link you gave me took me to the DLS. I can do the same thing by clicking the Download Station button at the top. The content manager for 2006 said these are not on the DLS, because they are "obsolete", or what's the new word..........inappropriate?

Am I missing something here besides the KUIDS? My understanding is I can't download without a FCT?

Last edited:
I did find them on the DSL but the assets I posted above won't install.

One DLS, I get this under "view history". Under File location, I see "restricted" in the file location patch .

Title: Acetylene Gas
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Newer Version Available - View History[/FONT]
File Name: kuid2_81150_86_2.cdp
FileSize: 18.71 kb
Last Updated: 15th Jun 2004
File location on FTP Server:
/Restricted/trainz/TRAINZ01/product/kuid2_81150_86_2.cdp

When I try to install it in CMP, it just moo's at me.

The latest versions are all on the DLS. CM3.3 shows them as:
Acetylene Gas,<kuid2:81150:86:5>
Argon Gas,<kuid2:81150:81:5>
Carbon Dioxide,<kuid2:81150:87:5>
Helium Gas,<kuid2:81150:85:5>
Hydrogen Gas,<kuid2:81150:84:5>
Neon Gas,<kuid2:81150:88:5>
Nitrogen Gas,<kuid2:81150:83:5>

Bob

Thanks for trying to help Bob. The same thing is happening with the kuids you provided.

I try downloading them with CMP and the cow moos at me.

I think I'm getting close.....

I ran a Google search for "Gary Evans + dependencies" and got this:

Aug 8, 2009 ... A dependency on marijuana can really affect your life. ..... Gary Evans shows that it is possible to quit smoking marijuana easily. ...

:confused: Close? not

I ran a Google search for "Gary Evans + dependencies" and got this:
You wouldn't Google "Gary Evans + dependencies"... you would Google the kuid

Your above search is like trying to find PRR Trackcharts ... and Googling by typing in: World Maps+Bing ... your search is not descriptive, and is way to broad to return any find, that is relivant.

BTW: I'm still trying to get back my Username cascaderailroad and get rid of the username cascadecascade ... lol

What's the difference between CMP and CM3.3?

Cascade, I did do a search on the KUID first. When I start using word combos like " Gary Evans + dependencies". that just means I've exhausted the more obvious search efforts first.

As in my Post # 3 and Post # 5 ... all these assets are on the Auran Black Pages DLS http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS.php, and the creator: "winnaa" assets are all there. If your CM or CMP is opened ... Clicking: Download on the Auran Black Pages DLS will make the assets ready for download in the in game DLH wish list box ... tick off all the Trainz version boxes, and commit any open assets.

Last edited:
Back