Unable to download, the server appears to be full

jamal17

Subways and railroads
Ive been getting this problem for the last few days ever since last week. i keep on doing thing like deleting routes i don't need, or repairing the database but they still don't let me download. can anyone please tell me whats going on??

Firstly, please read the existing threads - there seem to be a lot of threads appearing on the same subject.

Secondly, the free DLS server is not working properly (I think it's down), whereas the FCT one should be working OK (users will have to use the password-change trick)

Shane

so your'e saying if I change my password it will work and does anyone know when will everything go back to normal because i have items i need to download and cant because of this situation.

The change password process will work only if you have an activated First Class Ticket.

If you do not have one, then you will currently not be able to download until the issues with the free server are fixed.

Shane

It still doesn't seem to be working

i have trainz 2010 and 2009 but the dls won't work on either of them :'( it comes up with the same message every time i try to dowlnload anything. I don't have a first class ticket. Can anyone help?:D

Heres what i did. When in the download station go to file , then settings. there will be 3 boxes, just hit and select "use internet explorer setting". Hopefully it will work for you guys. This is without a first class pass

It worked, thank you! Now I am able to download the berkshires and hudsons for my Trainz simulator.

Back