Having problems with the content manager

Reaper18

just purchased a FCT yesterday, im having a few problems which other seem to be getting about saying the servers are full, but i just spam the start button and it seems to be ok lol, but when it comes to downloading content my transfer rate is so slow and its starting to annoy me where it stats that if you buy FCT their is no restriciton on how much you can download and how fast you can download. is this a server fault from auran because i downloaded this game of steam the other day at 2.8 mb/ps so i know my net is running fine, any solutions to this or just grin and bear it lol :D

Have you remembered to activate your FCT (it does not happen automatically) from your Auran Profile?

If you have, it may be worth clearing out your download list then re-entering the required assets.

Also, it may be worth trying the password-change trick.

(Just to let you know, the usual speed with a FCT is about 375K/s)

Shane

yep done all that mate, dont really want to clear my content lol, downloading over 1gbs worth lol, gonna take forever to find all that again ill just leave it to run, your probably right about the content, removing it all and re-adding it. got to create my route first before i can add all that LOL

Lol. The FCT will take 12 - 24 hours to activate. Lol. Should be okay after that.

Back