Page 512 of 513 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513 LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 7686

Thread: Show off your reskins!

Pioneer Valley GP9 JR mesh.

A couple of repaints of a Classic Desiro

As seen in Pev Mesh Viewer
    Graham,

A member of TCWW

Newly outshoped GP15TR ex GMTX lease that will be replacing the CF7s. JR mesh.

Pioneer Valley CF7 by Dave Snow.

Arcade & Attica ALCO 2-8-0 no. 18 brings a fall foliage excursion across Cattaraugus Creek in Arcade, New York.

United States of America, New York, Albany

I thought I would try a reskin again. It's been a while since I last did. This is a work in progress. Not settled on the colors yet or whether to extend the lightning stripes to the nose. It's a reskin of Dave Snows GP38-2 for a fictional shortline.

United States of America, New York, Albany

Decided to extend the stripes around the nose. Took a while to line them up though.

A reskin of maddy25's 52' Mill Gondola in brand new Norfolk Southern paint scheme.

United States of America, In Front Of My PC

Knowing that at one time or another, each and every railcar, at one very brief point in time, was brand spanking new, fresh from the factory, newly painted, smelling of brand new factory enamel paint, washed and carnuba waxed. A 52' Mill gondola railcar repaint will quickly look like this, in a few weeks of abuse down at the Mill:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5SYz7Iz1L...0/DSC_0010.JPG

Don't get me wrong, I just love the sound of a solid consist of a loaded "steel slab train" gondola's, they completely, shake the Earth, and absolutely hammer the rails, as all their rail cushioning springs are totally compressed, and the springs are totally shot from heavy everyday abuse. Empty gondola consists also are my favorite noisy type of trains, as they sound like a string of 250 ton empty Radio Flyer® wagons going by !
    Last edited by MP242; October 24th, 2019 at 04:21 PM.
    I want all my performance sliders set to "Full"

Quote Originally Posted by MP242 View Post
    Knowing that at one time or another, each and every railcar, at one very brief point in time, was brand spanking new, fresh from the factory, newly painted, smelling of brand new factory enamel paint, washed and carnuba wax. Your 52' Mill gondola railcar repaint will quickly look like this, in a few weeks of abuse down at the Mill:
    https://flic.kr/p/2htC5yB
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5SYz7Iz1L...0/DSC_0010.JPG

Wrong gondola! I was trying to model some of Norfolk Southern's most recent gondolas which no one probably wants to make and I used to saw a lot of these at passing my last house before I moved. It may be generic, but it's good to have in place before someone makes a proper version.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147738449@N02/33068099371

Added some stuff to my P-72. The final versions will be retextured, resized a little, include ARN, and functioning classlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster189 View Post
    Wrong gondola! I was trying to model some of Norfolk Southern's most recent gondolas which no one probably wants to make and I used to saw a lot of these at passing my last house before I moved. It may be generic, but it's good to have in place before someone makes a proper version.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147738449@N02/33068099371
    LOL, is this going up on the DLS? Absolutely nothing wrong with a factory fresh rail car, lots of them hit the rails every year.
    Dear Ohio,
    Thank you for sending us all your intelligent women.
    With Love,
    California.

Long Live EMD!

My blog: -> The Iron Horse

Trying my hand at weathering some different British Rail stuff from the 1960s. The Peaks are first, one in a livery called economy green and the other in standard Rail Blue with D-Prefixes applied as they ran alongside steam.

Then some Brush Type 4's, one in the experimental XP64 Blue without the double arrows on flame red stickers, another in two-tone green with yellow ends, and another in one of the early Rail Blue repaints with bodyside arrows and cabside numbers.

Acer Predator Helios 500 PH517-61-R0GX