Show off your reskins!

LHgMBFv.png

fU5u29T.png

woWlo2r.png
WOW... these look amazing... if they are available, where can I find them (if they are private, I completely understand, no pressure).

WOW... these look amazing... if they are available, where can I find them (if they are private, I completely understand, no pressure).

They are reskins of K&L trainz content. They cant be released unless steve lerro says so. Though I think steve has a UP engine planned for the future.

Thanks for the compliment, but as previously stated, they're reskins of payware content so i can't release them. I'm pretty sure Lerro is against reskins of his payware being hosted on his site as well so it's highly unlikely i'll ever release them.

Can somebody do a custom reskin of a CSX ES44DC, in a Chicago & Northwestern scheme similar to the paint job on the JR, SD80Mac?
p-1553-cnw80.png

I will provide the loco files. If needed.

Last edited:
Can somebody do a custom reskin of a CSX ES44DC, in a Chicago & Northwestern scheme similar to the paint job on the JR, SD80Mac?

I will provide the loco files. If needed.

I might be able to take a look at it but I won't give a definite answer until I see the reskin files (some are a complete pain and aren't worth toying with). What scheme are you trying to put on it? Shoot me a PM about it.

Last edited:
I might be able to take a look at it but I won't give a definite answer until I see the reskin files (some are a complete pain and aren't worth toying with). What scheme are you trying to put on it? Shoot me a PM about it.

Just a general notice to everyone, the asset JVD2297 is referring to "sending" the files for is a payware locomotive and therefore illegal to distribute and/or receive without the consent of NorfolkSouthern37. I know if I had spent time on a payware model I'd hate having people circumventing the system and distributing the model unlawfully, and I'd definitely like to know if I was receiving it unknowingly. Cheers, everyone.

If it's based on a freeware model and he has green-light then he can release it but if he dosen't have the authorization or it's a payware then it's impossible

It's reskins of my own stuff (plus a couple mesh mods) but I think it counts:
1DFBD278100DC383070850F0FCB512A9BA3E9936

S-40-5 stock cars (foreground) and S-40-9s (background). The S-40-5s have considerably more variants that need doing, but the remainder need new letterboards etc.
4703985DE089C79FB93B75363A749578508990F0

And the familiar S-40-8s, now with six variations.
481D76D4BC8F8FE4FAE3E89EA5A898C01B0BEEE4

Plus a couple fictionals, an OR&NW clone originally skinned by Jackson and modified by myself, and clean and weathered WVRR S-40-8s purchased in the early 1930s.
04FC0B0953801FFB1CF3159B4894827ACB672F1C

Last edited:
Back