Show off your reskins!

8712733904e7ba8718de4bb144393a0e.jpg

Looks like a Battleship on rails :p MAN THE GUNS! :hehe:

a TCCD (I think I'm abbreviating that right?) Kriegslok? For the Win, my dear Aristides! Nice work!
Hi sawer811 and thank you very much,The loco is not TCDD but ΣΕΚ-CEH It means railroads of Greek state the previous name before ΟΣΕ-CH ,the loco is Steg Sloda 2-10-0 Λα series

Everyone has heard of Air Force One, the Presidential Airplane, and I'm sure everyone knows what Marine One is, the Presidential Helicopter. How about the Presidential Train? Now to just think of a name for it. Any suggestions? The name does not have to be prototypical. Be creative. I was thinking Ground Force-1

Last edited:
Hmm...how about Rail Force 1..?:hehe:

Anyway, as for reskins, here's a 'lost' piece that I recently turned up and brought back to steam...skinned completely from scratch as a experiment...no photograph textures but one could almost swear there are.

UPbigboy_20130630_0049_zpsb5f7292a.jpg

UPbigboy_20130630_0057_zps86a924fa.jpg

Just wait and see what else is in store!

-D.C.

Last edited:
Okay, as a Kansas City Native, here's how this is gonna work: Give me the KCS F-unit, and nobody get's hurt...to badly :eek::hehe:

Wondered how long it would take you to see it. LOL

Working things out so I can get it released soon. I've had the skin done for months now, but there was a niggling numberboard problem that kept me from releasing it until now. Thanks to some advice from Therock at JR, I have that fixed now.

EDIT: To make this post a little more useful in this a screenshot thread, I am adding some shots. :D

Oops...it just happened...had to make another one. :hehe: This one's seen some hard times.

Last edited:
Back