Show off your reskins!

this is off topic but i just got trainz 22 but how do i import content say from tane to trs22? i spent all day yesterday trying to move content and as soon as i reopend the content manager all the content i tried to move was all gone and nothing but built-in stuff...

More of a general Trainz post but whatever. Open CM, left click the topmost asset then scroll all the way down and shift+left click the bottommost asset. Export it as a .cdp then import that .cdp into trs22.

Ben Dorsey was a Giant, with a heart of Gold, and we miss him, always will........Thank you Sir for your effort here, keeping his Assets Alive.....Looks really good.....You Rock Evil Crow......;)

Have a Blessed Day.........:wave:

re posts #9125 Piere and #9128 blueodessey.

Thanks for the compliment gents and you're right about Ben Dorsey.
A few more of his models in the pipeline. No "lods" or anything fancy, some of them were "gems" in his time.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Here are some Burlington Northern GP40-2 reskins I've made that will be available on the DLS soon! These may not be 100% perfect because I reused my BN SD40/SD40-2 skins and tried my best adapting them to fit since both the GP40 and SD40-2 models are made by prjindigo. I just added the GP40 to the virtual freeware BN roster and I feel it's long overdue for them to be made .

<kuid:656225:100589> BN GP40 #3002
<kuid:656225:100588> BN GP40 #3003
<kuid:656225:100586> BN GP40 #3023
<kuid:656225:100587> BN GP40 #3030

Thanks for the compliment Matt, I know you're a fan of Ben Dorsey, so here's another one.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Last edited:
I finally managed to finish the repaint of Brandon Rusnak's Evergreen Dash-9 locomotive (BMR777)
iKnSfey.png
[/IMG]
This is the official reskin
VrHh7bk.png

Last edited:
Will we get to see a release of her? If not I don't mind but I really have been trying to find a public release of the 2248.

Back