Show off your reskins!

The PRR's L2s class only had five members compared to the hundreds of L1s serving across the system. Technically, we got examples of both preserved. That comes from the fact that there is a SLSF USRA 2-8-2 on display that served on the Pennsy for a couple years before being sold to the Frisco in 1923.

2020-01-21_212239.jpg

Northern Pacific Pullman car 'Chief Black Bear' (a representation)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I await permission from the author "Whitepass" to upload this reskin to the DLS

Cheers, evilcrow

Northern Pacific Pullman car 'Chief Black Bear' (a representation)

I await permission from the author "Whitepass" to upload this reskin to the DLS

Cheers, evilcrow[/QUOTE]

I'm also planning some Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific (Milwaukee Road) reskins of Whitepass' heavyweights.

Thank you Whitepass for permission to upload.

Hi evilcrow,

Your uploaded content listed below has been approved and will be available for download within 24 hours.

NP Pullman Chief Black Bear 3v6 <KUID:255503:107478>

Regards,
The Trainz Team

Cheers, evilcrow

@evilcrow, Beautiful work on the Northern Pacific! There was a screenshot of the CHIEF BLACK BEAR in another thread (can't find it now) where it was in between more cars in a consist. Can you tell me where that consist is available, or the individual cars?

Good evening trainz friends! I leave a repaint of an old general motors, the # 803 of Canadian National, I hope you like it! In the next few days it will be ready in the DLS. I enclose a photo of the author Joe McMillan where we can see this unit in his glory days.

2020-01-27%2B180134.jpg

2020-01-27%2B180242.jpg

2020-01-27%2B180807.jpg

showimage.php

Thank you Whitepass for permission to upload.

Hi evilcrow,

Your uploaded content listed below has been approved and will be available for download within 24 hours.

NP Pullman Chief Black Bear 3v6 <KUID:255503:107478>

Regards,
The Trainz Team

pic removed

Cheers, evilcrow
I have to say a nice reskin on this NP Pullman evilcrow.

re post #7735 KenRuof

Thanks for the compliment Ken.

Here is another reskin, this time one of P Weiser's NH coaches.

I'm afraid;
Upload to DLS failed due to various texture problems eg: VE186: Material 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-4C||kuid 255503 107523.tzarc|**38m.onetex' is shared between multiple chunks in this asset but the material parameters conflict.

Cheers, evilcrow

Last edited:
re post #7737 shebashetan7

At the moment, seeing as the RPO shown in #7736 failed the DLS upload check, I will have to have a re-think.

Cheers, evilcrow.

Hope you get it sorted, evilcrow, that is one gorgeous RPO! Has to be frustrating when something looks that beautiful and Trainz doesn't like it!

Back