Show off your reskins!

Really it's an old reskin I just recently re-imported into TANE. Some small issues that have arisen since the import & this photo are now fixed.

peter

I finally finished some power for my upstate NY scenic line, the Sparland & Carrier Falls. It isn't exactly complete, I forgot to do one nose side but whatever, it's close enough. Also, Photobucket won't let me log in and it says that no account exists with my email address. Has this happened to anyone?

0b54eae46f93f78c07dcdf0748f9a49d.png

The engine, an SD9 numbered 804 (can any D&H fans figure out the significance of that number?) pulls forward slowly as it approaches the Carrier Creek bridge and passes a cabbage field.
I'll post a better, wider view of the engine once I fix the nose side.

Last edited:

NYC Empire State Express Coaches

NYC Empire State Express Hudson Engines #5426, 5429

NYC Empire State Express #999

Last edited by a moderator:

NYC Dreyfuss Hudson Project

NYC 20th Century Limited sets 1930s

NYC Streamlined Dreyfuss Hudson #5445, 5453

The Best Friend of Charleston Engine, Carriage Projects

CNW ES Yellow & Jacket Projects

C&NW E-4 Hudson Projects

C&EI K-3 Pacific 4-6-2 Project Soon

C&EI K-2 Pacific 4-6-2 Project Next Soon

PRR K4 Streamlined 4-6-2 tigerko15 Project

NYC Rexall Train Next Projects

NYC James Whitcomb Riley Next Projects

NYC Mercury Project Next

Welcome to the reskin thread (and the forums too it seems). This is a place to show off your reskins, whether work in progress or finished. This is NOT, however, a place to announce projects and simply post pictures of the prototype saying you'll make one soon. Also, the forum allows up to 10 pictures per post, so all of the pictures you have been posting away could have all been in one post and saved a lot of forum space.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums, and good luck.

These early attempts at reskinning show promise. I hope to see you continue to improve. Most of all I love your content subject ;)!

Dave

Phase 1 SLRR F7A for freight servicing. F7s for passenger trains ran without black grilles/plow/vent/fans/etc.

uHHDzQl.png

Cheers,
SM

Back