Show off your reskins!

Funny how American railfans define locos between the most precise details ever, yet here in Australia with the Tangara T sets, a fleet made up of 2 completely different types (originally the T and G sets until 2010, they have different door releases, luggage racks, seats, motors, front ends, and are even numbered differently) are all just summed up by being called "Tangos" or T Sets". I'm basically the only person who calls the converted G set trains "T1 Sets".
Then you'll love 1950s locomotives like the F and E units with very simple and easy to remember names.

Thank you for the feedback on my switchers guys! I uploaded the package to the DLS. I haven't done that in a while so hopefully it works. I'll make an announcement in the freeware thread once the item has been approved by the mods.

SPSF SD45T-2

2022-01-04-203556.jpg

ATSF GP40X

2022-01-04-203623.jpg

You should've known this was coming :)
RI F7A/B reskinned from Trainboi's MILW FP7 and F7B textures mapped onto a D&RGW F7A and B. I have no idea what that black circle is near the rear of the first F unit.

2022-01-15-075927.jpg

drools over it. never seen it on any rock pics. where did you see it on real picture?

I used pictures from RRPicturesArchive and RRPictures.net like the one below, and a video on a family member's YouTube channel.
5969.1486528690.jpg

Since Trainboi didn't make any UP F3A's I had to use the textures from a MILW FP7 that he recently made.

I think it would look better if you didn't use the textures on the wrong model for basically no reason. Nice start though.

Also, interesting how in the proto pic that RI unit is severely banged up and dented. RI really didn't have the money to be able to care about the condition of their power did they.

Back