Show off your reskins!

i was so pumped about the norfolk southern heritage fleet, i couldn't wait to buy them so i made my own lol here is my second reskin PC, its still a WIP but when the actual unit is released ill make the changes
jcalmx55_20120326_0000.jpg
jcalmx55_20120326_0001.jpg

Last edited:
i was so pumped about the norfolk southern heritage fleet, i couldn't wait to buy them so i made my own lol here is my second reskin PC, its still a WIP but when the actual unit is released ill make the changes
jcalmx55_20120326_0000.jpg
jcalmx55_20120326_0001.jpg

Fantastic Heritage Units. Also, is that Horseshoe Curve route available yet?

09F46318FA840D999F54D8FBF064227223C4EAAA

Milk Tanker

WIP Sacramento Northern

A WIP. SN fans, look out. More to come (in the electric category) :cool:

UPbigboy_20120403_0009.jpg

-D.C.

Here is a reskin I just did. SEPTA genset 2GS14B #70. It's actually a NJT diesel from Trainz Commuter Rail but it looks close enough to SEPTA's genset, the closest there is in Trainz right now.
I'm making a route which includes the West Chester Railroad and some SEPTA lines such as Media, Lansdale, and Wilmington (built in route in TS12). It is on TS12. DEM maps are being used for the West Chester and Lansdale segments, and the built in route in TS12 is being used for the 30th St. Station area which includes the Amtrak line to Wilmington. West Chester RR operated an excursion from WC to Lansdale last year on June 4. It is not being repeated this year because SEPTA reclassified the track between Glen Mills and Elwyn as excepted, meaning no occupied passenger trains permitted. WCRR hopes to do extended excursions in the future, though provided they can get an exemption from SEPTA to run on the out of service portion between Glen Mills and Elwyn.
rwk201204120000.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a reskin I just did. SEPTA genset 2GS14B #70. It's actually a NJT diesel from Trainz Commuter Rail but it looks close enough to SEPTA's genset, the closest there is in Trainz right now.
I'm making a route which includes the West Chester Railroad and some SEPTA lines such as Media, Lansdale, and Wilmington (built in route in TS12). It is on TS12. DEM maps are being used for the West Chester and Lansdale segments, and the built in route in TS12 is being used for the 30th St. Station area which includes the Amtrak line to Wilmington. West Chester RR operated an excursion from WC to Lansdale last year on June 4. It is not being repeated this year because SEPTA reclassified the track between Glen Mills and Elwyn as excepted, meaning no occupied passenger trains permitted. WCRR hopes to do extended excursions in the future, though provided they can get an exemption from SEPTA to run on the out of service portion between Glen Mills and Elwyn.
*Snip snip snip*
something like this http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...-Green-Goat-Locomotive-Switcher-(Coming-Soon)

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3398/rwk201204120000.jpg

That's the first time I've seen an Aussie loco repainted into a US livery :)

For those who are curious, it's a Victorian Railways T class (series 4 or 5) locomotive. Some prototype info can be found here and here

They have their heritage in the EMD 'G8'/'G12' export models, however the VR were the only ones to actually have these versions. There are 5 distinct variations as well, with these 'low nose' T's being the last designs (along with a heavier version for hump shunting).

Zec

Back