Show off your reskins!

I sent him a private message about another reskin, but either it failed to send properly or he hasn't replied, so it might be easier to just ask him in his thread.

... I'm trying to see just how it look in this livery ... it's just fiction nothing else

Screen_303.jpg

Screen_307.jpg

Vectron in this livery don't exist!

My kitbash of Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe has definitely put on the miles traveling while waiting to move out of South Buffalo and into a permanent setting with a larger museum-quality collection. First, she spent two years as a "resident visitor" on the Eagle River Railway, pulling steam excursions through the Eagle Valley.

2020-12-28-035653.jpg

After her stint on the ERR, she spent a season on the Fort Worth & Western in northern Texas. During her time on the FWWR, she masqueraded as "St. Louis-Southwestern no. 5000"

2021-01-28-093333.jpg

And finally, after completion of her new roundhouse in Melrose, NM at the site of the new Llano Estacado Railroad Museum and back in her standard "Santa Fe freight" scheme, ATSF no. 5000 pulls through Clovis, NM. This is her first time travelling over her home rails since her retirement and donation to the City of Amarillo in April of 1957. What was once ATSF's "Pecos Division" when their massive Texas-type locomotives rumbled through is now BNSF's "Clovis Division". The second photo shows no. 5000 stretching her legs just south of Clovis, topping 55 mph on a shakedown run towing an auxillary car, tool car, and 10 passenger coaches. Her permanent home base will now be Melrose, New Mexico, in the Staked Plains region of the Texas-New Mexico border. Typical trips will see no. 5000 running between Melrose/Clovis and Lubbock, Texas.

2021-01-23-175457.jpg

2021-01-23-181648.jpg

There's some excellent work in this thread, well done! :Y:

Tried to skin a Guilford GP40, and I'm decently happy with the result:

lCLYG38.png

GIacvLH.png

xxw2AbO.png

Well, I thought this was going to take a while. Turns out it took 3 days. Amazing what you can do when you find the original drawings for a locomotive! Latest project, a boiler-up rebuild of Ben Neal's ATSF 2-8-2 3160-class Mikado into one of ATSF's early 4-6-2 Pacific's! The frame and cab were kept, as the two engines have the exact same wheelbase. Everything else was built from the ground up in what is definitely my most extensive steam locomotive build. I give you all, ATSF no. 1316!

Here she is during testing, before additional parts and paint were added.

2021-01-29-040640.jpg

After emerging from the shops as a completed locomotive...

2021-01-30-230331.jpg

And completing a break-in run to Clovis, New Mexico.

2021-01-30-184813.jpg

Here's a reskin of SoCalTrains GP35. The Springfield and Peoria R.R. is a n-scale layout depicting a fictional shortline in central IL. Pictured below the the management and some of the crew posing for a picture with the newly repainted GP35, #840.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hello from France (and a bit from Portugal for the following pictures)

EURO 4000 TAKARGO 6001 and 6006 :

Friendly, Marc

Back