Show off your reskins!

That tanker Looks fantastic Ian!!!!!
Public skins and stuff here: https://heartlandrailfanner.wixsite.com/my-site-1
Private stuff and stuff? Here.
Waffle.jpg

Groceru.jpg

WESSON.jpg

More on the way, I have made quite a bit of stuff...

Lower quality photo reskins, but whatever.
Decided to experiment and do these two weirdos. Iirc, tire service?

image.png

Did another one.

image.png

And finally, something I saw in a VHS Tape and wanted to have. Might replace the trucks + couplers later.

image.png

Also, to those PM'ing me to release these, keep in mind some I can't and plus, I have other projects/life events going on.

Those are great btvfd! I have been looking for some similar Northern Pacific units that were used on the Camas Prairie route between Lewiston and Grangeville, Idaho, but this is the first time I've seen anything like them.

Those are great btvfd! I have been looking for some similar Northern Pacific units that were used on the Camas Prairie route between Lewiston and Grangeville, Idaho, but this is the first time I've seen anything like them.

forester
these started life as PRR doodlebug from K&L Trainz and Alpha Trainz M-190 models that the skins were completely redone by hand by me.

He can’t…
Being a payware model from JR he’d need permission from JR to release it, which will never happen.

Unless he uses advanced referencing techniques such as aliasing in order to not distribute the copyrighted 3D model files whilst still allowing the reskin to function.

Unless the new skin used the old skin as a base - if any part of the original skin file is part of the reskin its still protected.

Which is why I can't release a couple of mine - I basically just "erased" (hand painted over) the original's text and then added my own.

Back