Show off your reskins!

I finally managed to finish the repaint of Brandon Rusnak's Evergreen Dash-9 locomotive (BMR777)

This is the official reskin

Can't wait to see how fast it goes! :hehe:

Re post #9153 DARTrider.
Thanks for the compliment. I had a look at all the Whitepass RS1 skins and took a bit from each,
Weird thing was I had to leave out the script to get the DLS to except it.
I'll have a look at the RS2 and RS3 next.
Cheers, evilcrow.

Re post #9153 DARTrider.
Thanks for the compliment. I had a look at all the Whitepass RS1 skins and took a bit from each,
Weird thing was I had to leave out the script to get the DLS to except it.
I'll have a look at the RS2 and RS3 next.
Cheers, evilcrow.

If you're up to it, SocalWB909 has some GP35 PSD's you could use. Just ask him for permission for a release and he'll likely give it to you.

ATSF U33C. I used The Switchback's NJDOT U34CH to create this, so I get a cool light reflecting effect! Hopefully (with JR and TSB permission), this can be released.

2022-08-07-113540.jpg

2022-08-07-113602.jpg

From this angle, it looks like it came straight from JR!

2022-08-07-113716.jpg

Reskinned one of JR's locos into an ATSF GP9 in the "tiger stripes" livery. She's sitting on the Arizona Central fueling pad, awaiting her turn to head into Flagstaff station to pick up a light passenger train. I will also use this in a Santa Fe model RR diorama I am building plans from Model Railroader.

2022-08-09-234026.jpg

Re post #9155 DARTrider.
Hello Dartrider many thanks for the encouragement, but a GP35 is a tad outside my timeline. Thanks again anyway for the suggestion.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Your reskins have been top drawer, Ken. I D/L them as soon as they appear. I wonder where that SW1 comes from.

Many Thanks,
smyers

Re post #9163 smyers
Thanks for the compliment. Watch out for "Central Divide 40ft CP Mini Boxcar 4V3", mahap tomorrow.
So thanks to "Whitepass" and the late "Ben Dorsey" for making their items available to the community.
One problems though is the scripts being so old the DLS will reject some, so start again and find something that works or delete, which is OK for a building that I will show as "derelict"
So just for you some derelict "Master of Grime" items in due course.
Your SW1 I'll have a go at that, if thats OK, but can't seem to find your bogey <kuid:615481:103883> probably due to me being "over the hill"

Cheers, Ken

NS ex Southern GP38-2 early WIP. I still have to figure out the slanted lettering below the flying NS logo. Otherwise it's coming together nicely!

2022-08-11_110132.jpg

2022-08-11_110137.jpg

Hi Ken. I'd love to see reskin of that SW1. The bogey issue is my fault as I actually reskinned the Control Point model as it was not weathered, making reskinning a bit easier. I'm using an AAR Type A by stopp1, <kuid:615481:103883, which is probably unique to the Control Point version, though any suitable truck should work. The original bogey is <kuid:37581:1256 by therock. used on the JR freeware version. Sorry for the confusion.

Best,
smyers

Back