Show off your reskins!

289v8
That was a great response to the Traimaster189 insidious comment. People like Traimaster189
degrade the Forum with their insensitive comments.
Please keep reskinning.

289v8 thank you for sharing your creativity with us. Have fun reskinning and don't worry about the critics. Not everyone has that creativity, and often do not share it. Thanks for having the courage to share. (I would have kept the screenshot myself ;-) )

Cheers
Walter

nice i like Rock Island stuff.
Thanks!

Also i think it wasnt too bad of criticism from 189, he said something nice at the end, and wasnt offending the skin, but the model. I think there has MUCH worse. I also respect most people's opinions so if someone takes offense, thats perfectly fine

We really do need more Rock Island stuff, glad to see someone else has been doing their geeps.

2020-11-26_233609.jpg

I've been getting back to the hang of Trainz lately, now having a lot more freetime. Some crappy basic B&W liveries for a road name I used a lot in Railroad Tycoon 3. Good for practice, although they really are basic. Been trying to convince myself I can do some ARR MAC's and Geeps after a bit of practice, we'll see how that turns out soon enough :)

2020-11-26_233638.jpg

2020-11-26_233630.jpg

We really do need more Rock Island stuff, glad to see someone else has been doing their geeps.

2020-11-26_233609.jpg

I've been getting back to the hang of Trainz lately, now having a lot more freetime. Some crappy basic B&W liveries for a road name I used a lot in Railroad Tycoon 3. Good for practice, although they really are basic. Been trying to convince myself I can do some ARR MAC's and Geeps after a bit of practice, we'll see how that turns out soon enough :)

2020-11-26_233638.jpg

2020-11-26_233630.jpg

where did you get the gp35 mesh from? is it joram24's? btw it looks great

Been toying around with my ATSF 5000 model lately. Added new air compressor shields, a more-detailed headlight, and replaced the 2900-class lights with the "bug lights" found on Madame Queen. I really can't decide which smokebox color I like better, the dark grey or the black? She wore both during service (and had both with her square oil tender so both would technically be accurate). Any thoughts from the fellow reskinners?

2020-12-09-203011.jpg

I like the grey smoke box.
Also been at work with my Denver & Southern Reskins. Wrapped up phase I this week.
Phase_I.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I could put this kind of effort towards literally anything else

I know I used the wrong model for the two on the bottom, I didn't realize that until they were done.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

More Container Reskins...

@rwwaterz and @Forester1, thank you. Much appreciated.

Decided I needed more of a variety of container loads for the era I cover (1970-1995) so I skinned them. After 34 20' variations and 12 40' variants I can say I have enough variety...:hehe: These are just samples.

A lot of these skins are from fallen flag steamship lines, consortium groups or container leasing companies that were around from the birth of ISO containers (1966-67) to around 1982 at the latest. There are also some skins I've done of companies that are still around today but in earlier guises (ACL, Evergreen, OOCL, ZIM).

2020-12-19-11-23.png

2020-12-19-11-24.png

Back