Show off your reskins!

my reskin
The GO Transit F40PH //SNIP//

Nice skin

3b7ccafd6204b9373a80e618e3da027e.jpg

Just $16? I've never seen so much detail on a piece of Trainz content ever before! Everything about it is truly outstanding...the quality and fineness of the textures is unrivalled in the sim. You should put 'em up for $25!

;)

OMG its the box-cars i neeeeeeeed 4 my route - ill pay 100 for the cool wp one and 75 for the reast of the others pls (with my moms credit card)

now to find an ac_4400-CW

Just $16? I've never seen so much detail on a piece of Trainz content ever before! Everything about it is truly outstanding...the quality and fineness of the textures is unrivalled in the sim. You should put 'em up for $25!

;)

Holy cow, you're cheap. I've never seen something so amazing. The textures are realistic, like how do you even get them like that? And these are 110% prototypical skins. Look up any photo of these boxcars as proof, I've done my research. I mean even the couplers are prototypical!!! These are way better than JR quality skins. I think they really better step up their game before this guy runs them out of business. You should charge $50 dollars for these, I'd definitely buy em right away!

I guess every skin nowadays HAS to be JR quality. Everyone is a noob sometimes...

But I disagree that they should be payware, because that's illegal.

Huh, an incomplete, inaccurate, detail-less 86ft. boxcar that someone wants to sell for a ridiculous price? Now where have i heard that one before...

Blasphemous!!!!!!!! How dare you! His work is truly a piece of art and is worth every cent! Have you done your research? Cause I have! And everything on it is 100% accurate. I think you should research before you start being a big meany and make fun of someone just because they're better than you.

Back