Show off your reskins!

Currently working on my first ever ground-up building of a locomotive. Guess the prototype!

First thing finished is the roof. I guess that makes this a "top-down" build? :hehe:

cambridge-progress-1.png

I will post more pictures as work progresses!

wow is there any autoracks you haven't done now? Or autoracks that haven't been done in Trainz when you count Majekear's?

I do not remember seeing the NW W&K safe-pak, or the BN yellow PE autorack, or the SCL black autorack, or the small logo WP autorack at all

Last edited:
It's been a long time coming - the old SLRR SD45 skin (and its associated mesh) have been retired. Based on the updated JR SD45 mesh, we have a fresh batch of SLRR SD45s. Gotta get those flares.

Numbered 2935 to 3004, the fleet of 70 SD45s arrived on the railroad between 1968 and 1969. Between 1994 and 1995, the units received an overhaul that gave them full on -2 electronics and a good mechanical refresh. They retained their 20-645E3 motors and the famous flares, and remain in service today. At one time, SLRR considered contracting MPI to rebuild the fleet into SD40M-2s, but neither company ever came to an agreement, thus preserving the units for longer.

IVURiZ9.jpg

Here, we catch 2949 leading loaded coal northbound up the hill at Bentree, WV.

Rk5z8hs.jpg

Cheers,
SM

My latest reskins. The Mk2s will hopefully be on the DLS once I get around to doing thumbnails. Does anyone know how to contact Pikkabird? Since I am going to need permission to release the DRS 37 that I skinned to go with the mk2s and I am assuming the email address on his other content is dead/invalid because it is old.
Formation for this service is 37402, TSO, TSO, TSO, DBSO.
slenderman8888-20200721-0000.jpg

Back