Show off your reskins!

1957 General Motors G-12W #A621 in process

piMMmMs.jpg

xpbGVPt.jpg

kinda unrelated to trainz but here are some logos I did for a business assignment that I'm looking to implement to some Geeps
cU8UDbn.jpg
FTG0GU8.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Evan Hope

[On my fictional Class III, the Livingston Central Railroad based in Livingston County, NY]

Livingston Central no. 5361, a P-2-e Mikado of Canadian Pacific heritage built by the Canadian Locomotive Co. in September 1926, is readed for a weekend excursion at the LCRR engine house in Mount Morris, NY. The CAT excavator will soon be replaced with a bucket-style conveyor for loading coal into the locomotive's tender. On this trip the locomotive will tackle grades as steep as 3% with cars from the former Gettysburg Railroad of Gettysburg, PA on a 2.5 hour round-trip excursion to Sonyea, NY. During the week, freight movements of grain and salt are handled by the line's GE 44-ton centercab switcher no. 2, seen in the engine house behind no. 5361. No. 2 was originally built for the Dansville & Mount Morris Railroad, the "predecessor" to the Livingston Central.

[The real no. 5361 has been cosmetically-restored in Depew, NY and the no. 2 was scrapped by a subsequent owner after the DMM somewhere around 2012]

(On a related note, anyone know where one could find a bucket-style conveyor download for loading coal into an engine's tender? :D)

2LZn4Lq.jpg

Do you plan to do a CP version of that 2-8-2?

There are a few bugs that need to be worked out. The major one is that with the scripting that bdaneal had it running off of, for some really odd reason steam was only coming out of one set of cylinder cocks, the left ones. I have another thread about it that explains it a little better. With the scripting I changed it to, which is llib's locomotive script, neither of the cylinder cocks work. They work on all of my other locomotives that use the same script. That's the major issue I'd like to have worked out before I think about releasing it. I do have a CP scheme for the locomotive that I may release eventually.

Ex-CP locomotive no. 5361 being serviced at one of the turnaround points for the Livingston Central RR- Groveland, NY. She is halfway through a 2-hour round trip excursion out of Mount Morris, NY.

2018-05-22%2B160638.jpg

2018-05-22%2B112826.jpg

Thank you. As a matter of fact, I based this off of work by Tigerko15. There are also two other variants that are not pictured. All of the CP 4-4-0's had a second numberboard on the headlights.

As a matter of fact I just came across my first model of a CP P-2-e locomotive today while browsing through my database. Amazing how my models have changed. Heck I used to think that first model wasn't half bad!

HdEX9qb.jpg

You must have learned a lot since the time you made the first version. What could ever stop you from hosting the CP version of your new model of the P2 2-8-2 on your site?

You must have learned a lot since the time you made the first version. What could ever stop you from hosting the CP version of your new model of the P2 2-8-2 on your site?

I said this earlier, there are bugs I would like to work out before releasing it on my site.

Back