Show off your reskins!

SUBWAY125

F40PH Lover!
Hello all. This thread is for showing off your reskins you've made! Here's mine:
subway125201012080000.jpg

Terrible artifacts in that shot. Time to check your settings me thinks!:eek:
Yeah I have to reduce the Cache Size so it won't look so boxy:hehe: .
Good job guys and keep up the good work! :)
Remember my TSCR route? Here's the F40PH in action in TSCR Black and green. Hopefully I can release it!
tscrf40ph.jpg

Last edited:
A PRR Silverliner (do NOT ask me where I got it) Keep up the good work and keep posting;) !

(image removed from qupte)

To be fair, the Silverliner IV should have a Penn Central or Reading logo on it. But, I recently saw a pic of one with a Conrail logo on it.

To be fair, the Silverliner IV should have a Penn Central or Reading logo on it. But, I recently saw a pic of one with a Conrail logo on it.
It was suppose to be a Silverliner III or II like Magicland's that was never released.

Subway how bout NJT?
Like an NJT Arrow I? I made a Comet IB by removing the pantograph and changing the enginespec to a cab car but the brakes were locked both in DCC and Cab mode:( . I'll make a Arrow I for you.:)
Everyone your doing a great job of posting your reskins :). hyper cameo I like your tram skins. They look very modern. Also susanaes that was funny that you did similar neon and black skins like the TSCR F40PH with Comet II's :hehe:

Last edited:
Those are cool i love NJT my uncle lives near South Amboy so like once a year we railfan sometimes.

Cool:udrool::mop:
Subway do you have the logo on the side of the train?

Last edited:
Those are cool i love NJT my uncle lives near South Amboy so like once a year we railfan sometimes.

Cool:udrool::mop:
Subway do you have the logo on the side of the train?
No, sorry. I'm working on it. Here's my first skin. An Arrow III
arrowiii.jpg

I wish I could release it :(

Last edited:
Back