Show off your reskins!

If you have a Nvidia card. Just use the shadowplay capture. It will save em in a folder whenever the save directory is. This can be changed.

Last edited:
That was one of my biggest pet peaves with T:ANE when I first started with it and it is still a massive annoyance to me now. T:ANE has a redirect which sends most of the stuff related to the game to the appdata folder, which is invisible by default and has to be enabled in the settings at the top of the file explorer window. It's in C:/users/*your username here*/appdata/local/n3v games/TANE/build *insert keyboard smash number/letter combination here*/screenshots

You are a lifesaver! Gotta link a shortcut to that one...

Hi fellow "Trainzgineers"! Name's Carl....aka Scarecrow108. A newbie to this thread. A former flightsimmer now newbie to TS12, and a trainz reskinning beginner.

I'm new to this forum, so kind to understand that I'm a bit shy...despite of making my first post to this thread. But when I have something cool....I ain't hesitant to show it though.

But for the past few weeks...I did some really interesting reskins with the good ol' Sigma-6's AC4400CW. One of them here which I started many weeks ago since before the last week of November.

Now I know y'all remember the AWVR Runaway train SPORBUST GEVO reskin made by blawnoxlocomotiveworks. But in my perspective, I think they could've use a really AC4400 unit. But when I was globetrotting in the internet...I managed to look at USO800's blog where he made an AWVR Runaway reskin as well but with Sigma-6's AC4400CW but he didn't release it in the DLS and no other DL at all for copyright reasons. But at that point, it gave me an idea to do the same just with his inspiration to do so. Took me a week or two to finish on 777 and 767, and it paid off on that hard work.

So without further ado, I present you...the Sigma-6's AC4400CW reskinned in AWVR Runaway paint schemes!
awvr-777.jpg
awvr-777-pt2.jpg

Hope you enjoy it. All inspired by USO800's reskin.

That looks fantastic for a first skin Carl! Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more from you!

Cheers, ns2616

Thanks ns2616, I also have CSX heritage units of the AC4400. Units no.256 (SCL emblem) and 323 (L&N emblem). No.256 is already finished, I completed it along with AWVR reskin project as well.

Back