Show off your reskins!

I dabble in other areas besides autoracks.

First, I've skinned some 80s era 45ft trailers as well as the RRmods 50ft TOFC flatcar backdated to the interim Claytor/NS Merger era brown.

Then I've skinned Dave Snow's 86ft box into various railroads with the first being the Southern in four different schemes. (1970s SOU, two different Claytor era schemes and NS with SOU reporting marks.)

The next four are cars commonly found on autoparts trains of the period. CPAA was the reporting mark used by Canadian Pacific used for American built rolling stock beginning in 1966. CNA was Canadian National's idea of the same thing, used for newly built cars and various former Grand Trunk Western cars assigned to the CN in the 1970s and 80s. The D&TS boxcar represents the first group of 86ft boxcars built by Thrall. Finally the GTW box represents a group built in December 1969-1970 which a number from this group lost their GTW markings and gained CNA markings.
amazing reskins you have here. I'm sure you could do reskins of covered hoppers, tankers, mechanical reefers, boxcars, insulated boxcars, stock cars, open hoppers, gondolas, excessive height boxcars, non-intermodal flatcars, etc. (even ones that weren't around by the late 80's-early 90's that you always seem to cover, maybe 1950's, 1960's, and 1970's cars?)

tFTgEYY.jpg

Gave the UP SD9043MAC a yellow frame stripe, planning on doing the winged nose version if possible sometime.
UPDATE:
f6zUNtS.jpg

Last edited:
Just stop...

No need to get obnoxious or make snide remarks.

Reskinning takes time, and in my case a great deal of patience.

Whether or not it is up to your standards is irrelevant. Show some respect for the effort, creativity, and time it took to do those reskins.

Please and thank you!

I was going to give up on this reskin project and now I finally got it done! It's the British Rail Class 390 Pendolino in British Rail InterCity 'Swallow' livery. Since this thing already exists as an add-on for MSTS and later Railworks/Train Simulator, so why can't it be in Trainz?

Back