Show off your reskins!

Are you not allowed to release there reskinned freeware?
Does my banner say JR at all? Then no. ITE = ITE, TEH = TEH, JR = JR. 3 seprate groups that have nothing to do with eachother, with the exception of me in TEH and ITE. I only do stuff for the two respective groups I am currently in, however, I am open to assisting groups. The groups would come to me, though. I know that sounds like I'm a bit narcissistic when I say that, but I'd rather not pester a bunch of groups and then open a whole can of worms. If others feel its cool, then I'm cool with it. If not, then I just focus on ITE and TEH stuff.

The SD40-2 in question was done primarily as a test to see weather or not I could do my own textures for my own models or other TEH/ITE members in the future. I have no plans on releasing it at this current time.

Last edited:
Jake, I'm gonna go ahead and speak for ITE and JR and quite frankly, every other content creator: being constantly pestered to
a. Release something
OR
b. Give permission for someone else to release something
can get annoying very quickly. As much as we all wish we could release the SD40, the inconveniences that JR would be stuck with are not things that WE want to be responsible for giving them. If things change, sure we'll let you know. But until then, this is a subject that doesn't need to be explored by forum members any longer.

Motown haulin'.

NetfVDj.jpg

Last edited:
Last i checked, I am allowed to post comments to other members. Did I read something wrong here? Cause honestly, why can't I post a simple comment?

Nobody said you did anything wrong. All he is saying is that it isn't necessary to post a 30 character (or less) comment after pretty much every post with a screenshot. Complimenting other people's works is fine, as long as you don't post just "Good job" every time someone else posts. I don't think you've done anything wrong really, but it is appreciated to keep opinions in one post, or to yourself :)

Last edited:
Yes, thank you. There's nothing wrong with posting when you're contributing to the discussion at hand or every once in a while giving compliments. When someone comments "Good photo (10 characters)" after every single screenshot, it kinda gets annoying and congested. Last I checked as well, you have every right to do what youre doing and the right to continue to do so. Just a simple observation. :wave:

More ITE SD40s... This time it's AGR SD40-2 #3309 in the GW corporate scheme. Mesh by Justin Cornell, textures by Vinnie264 and myself. (render by TP14)

fac189f58def85e59a5ae6bf25026391.jpg

e7419efc8546af09b890e2b96cee04c8.jpg

e6a1ba8139a42f4194ee9973fec26ac0.jpg

59011d1f3756f4dd0a218f3cf7c1a73f.jpg

Thanks guys!
T12F100, it is indeed the Borg...
"We are the Borg. Your shortlines will be added to our own. Resistance is futile..."

Hey via, CBNS wouldn't be hard to do, unfortunately the mesh isn't accurate for it, sorry
*Edit* I looked up some CBNS pics, the meshes are closer than I thought, I'll see what I can do ;)

Last edited:
Back