Show off your reskins!

289v8, Thanks for uploading the billboard. Now if only the locomotive was available in Trainz.... :)

Neilkitt that BN looks pretty sweet!

Last edited:
It was reskinned from the B&O GP30 on Highball Trainz, on the website it says reskins are not permitted. I should probably find some models to reskin that I know I could release! ;)

A VERY thorough reskin. Took me SEVERAL hours to pull this off. Time was mostly spent aligning the orange stripe in the front and rear, and initially sizing it correctly along the sides of the car. lots of back and forth between Paint.net and Assetx to ensure a proper look. Even the inside colors look close to CTA 4391, the real life basis for this reskin!
CTA-Green-Hornet-PCC-reskin.jpg

Last edited:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

A quick and dirty reskin of davesnow's U18B to more accurately reflect the Pickens Railway Roster. The FB-2 trucks were originally made by SPORBUST, uploaded to the DLS by n8phu, and the Blomberg trucks by norfolksouthern37 and built-into TRS19.

Nice reskin !!! Backstory: The CSX railroad had painted several antiquated locos in the late 1990's with the "Pumpkin" Orange livery, then they began to realize that it did not make sense to pay to repaint locos that were about to outlive their usefulness (be retired) so they began selling them to other railroads and I believe even today Pickens is still using 1 or 2 of the CSX original MOW U18B locos....I recently picked an HO scale CSX U18B #9505 Pumpkin variant by Intermountain with DCC and a sound chip and now its my favorite .....

Nice reskin !!! Backstory: The CSX railroad had painted several antiquated locos in the late 1990's with the "Pumpkin" Orange livery, then they began to realize that it did not make sense to pay to repaint locos that were about to outlive their usefulness (be retired) so they began selling them to other railroads and I believe even today Pickens is still using 1 or 2 of the CSX original MOW U18B locos....I recently picked an HO scale CSX U18B #9505 Pumpkin variant by Intermountain with DCC and a sound chip and now its my favorite .....

You can now download the U18B with FB-2 trucks off the DLS. It's KUID is <KUID2:289739:100099:2>.

are they seasonal?

ICG-62ft-Bulkhead-from-RRMods-backdated-to-a-pre-2005-appearance.jpg

This is reskinned from old RRMods material (all I did was remove the reflective strips and give it a pre-2005 appearance). Do I need to ask permission to release this to the DLS?

sadly no, cant figure out seasonal assets with reskinning (if that is even possible)
how seasonal assets work is a setting in the surveyor(edit Environment-> Environment) You sould see a setting called "snow altitude" with a number below it change that number for snow. for example if you want a route covered in snow set the number to 0 or lower
edit:i'm a idiot

Back