Show off your reskins!

Just whipped this up in about an hour...

dcwxks3-57e27261-5c04-4ab0-9623-245c36d95ab4.jpg

peter

I've been on a bit of a hiatus, but behold... I skinned something.

This is a skin of a BNSF B40-8W in the H3 scheme.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Is this the only SW1200 in Trainz?
Model and textures by matruck
Repaint and weathering by ekankal as "Industrial SW1200 dirty".
I have only reskinned about 4 or 5 engines so this was a full days project.

1GnyKPz.jpg

f4ZoCxt.jpg

Regards,

Good luck.

You're asking the wrong person. The original model is from NorfolkSouthern37 of JointedRail. That model is incredibly outdated. An updated version is available for free at JR, and there's an even more updated payware model. JR's reskin policy is very, very strict, and unless they know you, or you can really knock their socks off, you don't have a chance. You can reskin it all you want, but you can't share it.

Matt
Also, I tried PM'ing NorfolkSouther37 about the DLS model, but it kept saying his inbox was full, so I couldn't send it there. So I tried finding a couple of alternatives, such as Flickr and finding a norfolksouthern on Discord.

Is this the only SW1200 in Trainz?
Model and textures by matruck
Repaint and weathering by ekankal as "Industrial SW1200 dirty".
I have only reskinned about 4 or 5 engines so this was a full days project.

Ohhh haven't seen that little bugger for awhile now, Nice work John lookin pretty smart.
Cheers Mick.:)

Don't usually skin a lot of diesels, but those one came out pretty good, considering all of the graphics came from the fictitious logo. I wanted a "large" diesel for the Eagle River and for the paint scheme I combined elements of the paint schemes used on the other diesel locomotives. I took the graphically-designed nature of the pine trees and mountains and merged it with the classic gray stripes that curve to the bottom center on the nose and tail. Not a bad look...

D72vZso.jpg

Back