Show off your reskins!

Here's one I made about a week ago. UP ex-CNW patched Dash-9. Made it by copying the arn.im from the fully repainted version to a clone of the CNW unit, as well as the numbering digits, then just stuck yellow patches on. Came out pretty well. The second unit is the only one that has not been reskinned by me. Units 3, 4, and 5 belong to a fictional railroad I created based on another video game, with the reporting mark DMR. Yes, the 4th unit is a patch-over and renumbering of NS 1072.

Which UP Dash 9 was it cloned from? There are several after all

CSX YN2 on the HP GP38-2, made to look new-ish. I'm not allowed to say for sure yet, but this may or may not be coming to NARM in the near or distant future...

X6KazF6.jpg

dSxAqAf.jpg

MWJGwlT.jpg

Gz0ZDj4.jpg

Matt

Sorry to double post. To go along with the CSX GP38-2 in my previous post, I also whipped up Conrail and CSX ex-CR skins.

uKyi9ht.jpg

B3a9TGF.jpg

I may go back and darken the blue a little , but here they are.

Matt

CSX YN2 on the HP GP38-2, made to look new-ish. I'm not allowed to say for sure yet, but this may or may not be coming to NARM in the near or distant future...

<snip>

<snip>

MWJGwlT.jpg

<snip>

Matt

Good to see the Waffle House in the background there. Does it have its own siding and industry?

ACL 2-10-0 #8003. Based off of Bachmann Spectrum's version but more detailed. It doesn't look perfect in the picture but I like it. How about you?
trainz_2018-06-03_12-57-33-069.jpg

Bachmann's Version:
steam_powered_2-10-0_russian_decapod_160-81703.gif

New Jersey Transit Comet I and III cabs and cars coming soon... (I know there are some out there, but are missing trucks).

fkLMoT3.jpg

rrY5eRq.jpg

Yours, Qaz

ACL 2-10-0 #8003. Based off of Bachmann Spectrum's version but more detailed. It doesn't look perfect in the picture but I like it. How about you?
trainz_2018-06-03_12-57-33-069.jpg

Bachmann's Version:
steam_powered_2-10-0_russian_decapod_160-81703.gif

Nice reskin! K&L did an excellent job with the detailing work for the Russian decs.

Glad to see that you're still here Brian. I just hope that the matter that was settled through between us last week has nothing to do with the G5s.

Just to make sure that everything was okay between us. I have moved on past the topic of the circumstances regarding your P2 project; some things are not worth fretting over. The air of uncertainty over the future caused by the many ways you listed it could turned out actually bothered me a little bit and made me a bit over-the-top, but I'm no longer worried about it, since I better understand the situation that took place back there.

I am cool with the fact that one part of your statement to me was to provide some valuable advice extending beyond the scope of Trainz; life in general. Every bit helps. Another part is that you were trying to clearly get a point across and explain it to me. I don't see anything wrong with that either.

Last edited:
Back