Show off your reskins!

Just developed a taste for some vintage wooden passenger cars so skinned some of Pencil42's M&W stock into a set of 19th century PRR equipment.
23hrby9.jpg

w7brer.jpg

I made this reskin of UP 119 into a PRR loco to compliment the 19th century US equipment we already have available for the game. Based it off of a model by Bachmann. It represents a typical late 19th century vintage 4-4-0 American used by the Pennsylvania Railroad and other companies.

i work up at the wk&s railroad. as far as the track plan you laid out goes it is just like it. even the grade going to the shop. as far as visiting goes, we run sundays 1-4 mainly. any questions you can ask me.

Some basic reskin I did on the Stadler Flirt EMU of the SNTF:

Normal blue livery

pAW1rqI.png

hhGGN2n.png

jQ116EO.png

mRMpQ3c.png

oTxgxzN.png

lCFSsPQ.png

Green and red livery for the oppening of a new section of the Algiers suburban trains:

epH47lp.png

vHJuxrB.png

Jbu013u.png

BwxpyzF.png

Just completed the finishing touches on my newest kitbash, ex-CP no. 972. This one took a LOT of work, the base model is barely recognizable anymore (though isn't that the idea?). Includes a kitbashed set of driving wheels to really round out the look, the first kitbash of a driving wheel set I have ever attempted.

Before anyone asks, no it's not being released. The tender is a payware asset.

2018-06-19%2B150903.jpg

Turning out to be quite a sharp-looking stable of steam locomotives at the Livingston Central...

2018-06-19%2B151322.jpg

I'm having troubles reskinning the Challenger into MARC livery because I've seen plenty of pics with different tones on the blue & orange strip

OxRKzDa.png

Which one is the correct one please ? :

yMe9bTp.png

mjYnNOh.png

Yeah I'll do like the first logo but the problem is that I saw a lot of pics on Google images with differents tones but I guess the first is the good one

I reskined two new locomotives, austrian Wiener Lokalbahnen Taurus ...

D-DISPO 182 035
8u70R2D.jpg

D-DISPO 182 068
D7V4OGv.jpg

on testing
uJrx9HL.jpg

3VThxAC.jpg

2433616495.png
&
2649082091.gif

Last edited:
Small amelioration with Sharfenberg adding, new bogies and better textures of the BVG Typ HK:

9dUDebm.png

Back