Show off your reskins!

A CA&E interurban coach:
1be16462248feaddf76be2fe38416d34.jpg

And from left to right, a LE&E LCL flatcar, an unloaded TOFC flat, and a loaded TOFC flat with a LE&E trailer.
5fa0a1fb9e2d5b4b6c27cba3aea3afb9.jpg
90798f7cb839fc098c0034a0b0fc37f0.jpg

Yes Jackson, my inner pig really loves those (perfect for my electric traction RR) and hopes they can be downloaded.

Saturnr

Jackson I must say with a deep regard that I sincerely agree with Steve as to how well your LE&E equipment looks.
Keep up the great work.
-T.

Can I ask why you've painted my model red...?
Because Rob painted his GW Green :hehe: hehe. And it was a "what if" moment also (err, a bit like the BR Green and Brunswick Green ones also). Im out of ideas for now lol. Hey, at least I kept it LNER colours (not like someone we know lmao)

Well as long as it's a private thing I'm not one to mind...!
Mine certainly will never be any other place than my computer. We are promoting your creation :) and if anyone wants one, they can buy one from you.

Nice paint job Rob, very, very sweet !! :Y:

Cheers :)

Because Rob painted his GW Green :hehe: hehe. And it was a "what if" moment also (err, a bit like the BR Green and Brunswick Green ones also). Im out of ideas for now lol. Hey, at least I kept it LNER colours (not like someone we know lmao)

Mine certainly will never be any other place than my computer. We are promoting your creation :) and if anyone wants one, they can buy one from you.

Nice paint job Rob, very, very sweet !! :Y:

Cheers :)

Thanks, I like your red version too!

But wait! Strictly for my own amusement.

4G44a2X.jpg

Have had this kicking around for a while now.

Rob.

Last edited:
WOW, that's stunning. Really nice detailing. :Y:

So let me guess, you've also got a Southern one to wrap up the big 4 ah? :D

Cheers
Ian

Taylor and Stevo, thanks for the complements!

Meow and Saturnr, sorry, but I can't publicly release the CA&E cars because Landrvr1 stated that his cars can only be shared via email, and I don't want to pas those out.

Here are two more LE&E freight cars:
e55ee95c3818c40bbae55d74d42b8045.jpg

Those freight cars are quite nice, do you think if I emailed landrvr1 he would give me them if I asked politely.
Saturnr

No, because I still don't want to send them. If I were to send them to anyone, I would only release them privately, but in any case I won't release them.

WOW, that's stunning. Really nice detailing. :Y:

So let me guess, you've also got a Southern one to wrap up the big 4 ah? :D

Cheers
Ian

Thanks.

No, absolutely not Southern, I've tried, but somehow, it doesn't look quite right in Southern livery;)

Rob.

Last edited:
Back