Show off your reskins!

Hello fellow Trainzgineers! I'm back again!

Since the completion of my first reskin set (Sigma-6 AC44 in AWVR schemes), there's another that came to my list.

Behold, the sigma6 CW44AC painted in CSX heritage sticker paintschemes!

CSX CW44AC no.256 "SCL emblem"
CSX-Heritage-AC4400CWs-part1.jpg

And...CSX CW44AC no.323...."L&N emblem".
CSX-Heritage-AC4400CWs-part2.jpg

It followed after the completion of the AWVR set weeks ago. Hope these trains would be an eye candy to y'all folks!

Seeing as it has turned snowy, the Gurtantown Central is operating their annual THE POLAR EXPRESS (TM) this year with their newly rebuilt F38-2HEPs (former F40s) and a cut of lightweight coaches, plus the newly rebuilt observation car, part of the rebuild programme for the old heavyweight coaches. The ride goes about 11 miles (5.6 each way) to a snowy field by the lake, where children get to see Father Christmas and the "North Pole".

6408f0d51c72057cd7f987fbf007ce0a.png

a258d56678c2a35748e1c0118f558a2c.png

Saturnr

Hello fellow Trainzgineers! I'm back again!

Since the completion of my first reskin set (Sigma-6 AC44 in AWVR schemes), there's another that came to my list.

Behold, the sigma6 CW44AC painted in CSX heritage sticker paintschemes!

It followed after the completion of the AWVR set weeks ago. Hope these trains would be an eye candy to y'all folks!

I have done the SCl Sticker unit and CSX 1 a couple of months ago, Idk if I had shared them to this thread or not... Oh well

Nice robertkl, before I wanna say anything, I wanna give credits to the CSX heritage ac4400cw template textures to "Streamlines" since he made those for the SLI AC44s for MSTS. I was just able to do some "photo-texturing" on those templates to fit with Sigma-6's Ac44 body texture. Which is right here the original templates made by "Streamlines":
22989552e2375d94ac53392b29fe6531.jpg

And these units use the GE Steerable trucks. However yours use the HiAd/Adirondack trucks though. But looks almost close to my work. But great job anyways robertkl!

No they are also photo textured from MSTS and are used on CNR's Model. If I could get permission from both creators I may consider it.
I currently have 20 YN2 AC44's 10 YN3 and 8 YN3b.

Makes sense. And wow, you have like 38 CSX CW44ACs!! Real hard work robertkl! Did you paint them on each individual loco? A little suggestion though, might want to use a skin changer script for your AC44 YN2s that has non-ARNs just to save space for your drive.

Makes sense. And wow, you have like 38 CSX CW44ACs!! Real hard work robertkl! Did you paint them on each individual loco? A little suggestion though, might want to use a skin changer script for your AC44 YN2s that has non-ARNs just to save space for your drive.

If im not dealing with ARN, I like to make them look as real as possible to what they look like IRL.
Such as CSX 10 with the Half paint job by the shops in Waycross (Faded Blue) and the other half by Huntington shops.

and such as CSX 7370

I do a lot of this when I see a photo and I try to recreate it in Trainz. More times than not I usually get distracted with stuff irl and never get them done. I have about 300 Proto loco's in trainz that are done with JR, RRMODS, CNR and a few other creators without ARN. And not all are CSX.

Nice ericmp ! Ever planning of getting this out for DLS? I did some reskins using the same model as yours it is also CSX as well but some Heritage Sticker trains which are right here:
CSX-Heritage-AC4400CWs-part1.jpg

CSX no.256: CW44AC patched with the SCL commemorative emblem

CSX-Heritage-AC4400CWs-part2.jpg

And CSX no.323: CW44AC patched with the L&N commemorative emblem

Anyways, thanks in advance. Hope this will be an eye candy to you Eric.

-Carl

Good one robertkl! I believe the real CSX AC44s use GE Self Steering trucks instead of the HiAds. I believe I still have the ol' baby WOT AC6000CW that had those trucks that I mention. Thought it might work on yours...if it fits.

-Carl

Another eye candy that is a nerd boner to most "Unstoppable" fans. Hope you're one of them robertkl.
AWVR-777-carrying-a-local-small-freight-in-Springfield-Industrial-District.jpg

AWVR-777-carrying-a-local-small-freight-in-Springfield-Industrial-District-part2.jpg

I started with this before the CSX Heritage CW44AC Reskins. Uses the sigma-6's AC4400CW. I also added some ditchlights in it since Sigma-6 didn't put them firstly.

Also completed along with the CSX heritage CW44ACs weeks ago. Also photo-texured from MSTS SLI AC4400CW AWVR repaint.

HOLY MOTHER OF CRUD-COW!!! Nice skins micedoe!

Thought of the same thing as I did. I'm puzzled that why there no numbers lettered on them. Unless...you're planning to add an ARN script in it. However, I made a little change on that model too...by adding attachment points for default ditchlight effects. Are you ever getting this out on the DLS? If ever. :)

Nice reskins anyways!

-Carl

Y'all know who these are...if you're ROHV fan:

Amtrak P42DC only reskinned road numbers 190 and 191 (Lily and Marie)
ROHV-Amtrak-190-and-191-pt1.jpg

Note: It uses the base Amtrak phase5 textures made by PacificTrainz. So not for DLS release.

Hope this could be another eye candy to y'all folks!

-Carl

Back