Show off your reskins!

I'm assuming you mean the route I took the pic on? I took it on Armandale Valley Railway Route Version 2 by davies_mike57 it's available on the DLS. Since I think it fits with the rural lines that DRS used the mk2s on (Wherry Lines and Cumbrian Coast if I remember right.)

Quality thread bump

unknown.png

unknown.png

I pray that is all it is, a rumor. The recent loco he posted was a work of art.

A recent wip I'd like to share. Oyster Bay is a fictional route. They now have a pair of GMD-1s

Oyster-Bay-motive-power.jpg

I have done a little tinkering with K&L's Strasburg #90. Darkened the smokebox, upgraded the fonts on the cab and tender, added "toggleable" American flags on the front of the engine, and upgraded her tender with a larger one from a Gainesville Midland engine (the real 90's current tender drives me nuts, to me it looks comically small when compared to the size of the engine). I have also done a lot of work on my Strasburg route (I am actually unsure of the original creator), including a ton of station work.

Here is 90 running around her train at Leaman Place, being passed by an Amtrak train heading from Lancaster to Philadelphia.

2020-07-27-044412.jpg

Here she is crossing the bridge over the Pumpkinville Turnpike...

2020-07-27-044826.jpg

Shortly afterwards, 90 passes the old Carpenters Cemetery

2020-07-27-044909.jpg

Approaching Paradise Lane...

2020-07-27-045651.jpg

Entering the East Strasburg yard

2020-07-27-045821.jpg

And finally pulling into the East Strasburg station!

2020-07-22-001514.jpg

Last edited:
Clerestory Coach Reskins

Here are some clerestory coach reskins i've done from using johnwhelan's reskin kits.

BR BLOOD & CUSTARD
nobody1-20200714-0015.jpg

LMS/MR MAROON
nobody1-20200728-0003.jpg

654VW1gFsHmmsinY6

Last edited:
LMS/MR Maroon Clerestory Coaches

Here are 3 48/49 ft clerestory coaches in LMS/MR Livery;
nobody1-20200729-0002.jpg

Composite Coach
nobody1-20200729-0003.jpg

3rd composite coach
nobody1-20200729-0004.jpg

qhJdmbY5

qhJdmbY5

3rd Brake Coach

Last edited:
how were you able to edit the payware ATSF GP60M like that?

What I did was I saved the GP60M as a CDP file , then loaded it into an older version of Trainz - in this case I saved the asset from TRS2019 and loaded it into TS2010 content manager since that game doesn't have the GP60M built in. While in content manager I cloned the asset, then created a new version of the locomotive (to avoid overwriting the built-in GP60M in TRS2019), saved the newly created GP60M as a CDP file, and loaded that CDP file into TRS2019's content manager. Doing that ended up letting me edit the asset and I am able to change the dependencies in the locomotive such as the horn and enginesound.

Hope this was descriptive enough, and easy to understand.

Last edited:
What I did was I saved the GP60M as a CDP file , then loaded it into an older version of Trainz - in this case I saved the asset from TRS2019 and loaded it into TS2010 content manager since that game doesn't have the GP60M built in. While in content manager I cloned the asset, then created a new version of the locomotive (to avoid overwriting the built-in GP60M in TRS2019), saved the newly created GP60M as a CDP file, and loaded that CDP file into TRS2019's content manager. Doing that ended up letting me edit the asset and I am able to change the dependencies in the locomotive such as the horn and enginesound.

Hope this was descriptive enough, and easy to understand.

That's a really good idea, I'll have to remember that.

Amazon Prime containers are starting to show up on BNSF double stacks . . . so I made some. First real reskin from scratch!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I figured since I'm being hit by a hurricane right now, might as well make some hurricane engines. The logo really means "going places" somehow, but I call BS. They knew what they were doing.

unknown.png

whitepass's SC 600 as B&M...

DlCxeyS.jpg

Could use handrails on front corners to be specific. Otherwise pretty close to AT&SF original.

smyers

Many thanks. Same whitepass SC600 as my freelanced road number 30...

NowHQUB.jpg

Hope whitepass does more of these early diesel switchers.

smyers

Back