Show off your reskins!

I always enjoy putting old and new versions of my reskins together to see how they've changed... even one of my favorite models, the older version of ATSF 5000, was no match for a complete ground-up rebuild of the model.

ATSF%2B5000%2BTrainz%2Bmodel%2Bnew%2Bvs%2Bold.png

Are you going to put those on the DLS btvfd?

This isn't much of a repaint, I just got out my stencils and made one of JR's freeware locos a JR Leasing loco. :hehe:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:hehe: (I'm not sure when they went from JRLX to JRPX, sometime in the late 2010s I think)

Last edited:
Are you going to put those on the DLS btvfd?

Yes :
Per Bendorsey's original license agreement ''This item is released free of charge for your enjoyment. You may use, redistribute and re-skin the model as long as you do not do so for profit or include it in any package for profit ".

My reskins, are those of IR SD40-2, to CP :) Both in the modern Logo's (H3 and 4, if I'm correct, but I could be wrong;))
CP-SD40-2.jpg

CP-SD40-2-H3-and-4.jpg

Yes, you can add number to both of them :) Now I just need a proper description, and then maybe I can be allowed to upload them to DLS by N3V :D

My reskins, are those of IR SD40-2, to CP :) Both in the modern Logo's (H3 and 4, if I'm correct, but I could be wrong;))
[]
[]
Yes, you can add number to both of them :) Now I just need a proper description, and then maybe I can be allowed to upload them to DLS by N3V :D

Truly nice work. Once you upload those locos, what can I look for (as far as keywords go in the search box) when I go to the DLS to download those units? Are they for T:ANE only or are they compatible to TS12 as well? Did you make those locos from scratch or were they already in the CP livery that you just weathered?

Back